Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 31 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:07 pm

how is the door locked? like, can a knife pick it?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 31 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Just blow it up :P Or shoot the handle.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:16 pm

You said not to blow stuff up anymore.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:25 pm

lol I just said don't expect all the soldiers or any to die/be taken out from the explosions.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Umm so I have no idea where this is going...wondering if Im supposed to avoid the bullets or if you want this guy to die...or what.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:41 pm

You decide what you want to do. Oh but if you're asking if the commando dies, no.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:05 pm

yeah, i wasn't sure if he was supposed to die/fail/whatever or if that's what you were going for.

ill post tomorrow though...and maybe ill think of something for the One Piece one.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Nah, otherwise I would had just made the commando die right at the beginning, not have you go through all that fighting for nothing :P

At first I thought you were asking about the scientist.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Well I don't know. Most movies that I've seen when another 'team' has to come in or get involved at some point, the first guy that's brought in fails/dies.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Screw movie rules! We have an RP :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:16 pm

okay,

where are the planes and tanks? are they in front of his path or behind him?

how close are they?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:17 pm

They haven't even taken off the ground yet. Just that if he screws around, they're going to be on his tail.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Hey, planes on wheels can go pretty damn fast. have you seen Liar Liar? :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:35 pm

So...can he escape now? I mean, I feel a little lost here.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:37 pm

I was waiting for him to jump in the plane and get away :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

You couldn't have just said that? :p

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:27 pm

Well I was letting you have free roam, because I wasn't sure what you wanted to do. Like I didn't know if you wanted to just get in the plane and leave or do a dogfight or whatever.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:32 pm

why the hell would i want to do a dogfight lol XD i hate fighting in general :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:35 pm

That's not a suggestion, that's an order soldier! Do it!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:49 pm

okay, so i dont get what you want me to do. you want me to set the scene with Quiver and Crusader in the middle of a ....battle/thing?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:24 pm

You can do whatever, but it's not really going to affect the main plot too much. Sort of like how some episodes of Justice League start off, where there might be a high speed robbery, a bank being held by some ski-mask thugs, ect ect.

Does that make sense now?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Yes. Do you just want this part in a one-shot or do you want to like legit fight.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Oh you can do it where it's just Quiver or we can both come up with the idea. You set the scene and I'll control the layout/enemies so you can enjoy this arc.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:58 pm

So wait, I don't get to pick who they're fighting?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:24 pm

You can set the scene and all, but I'll take over it (so that you can enjoy the arc) You did your arc already, it's not fair if you have to control another in mine so soon. Unless you want to.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next