Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 35 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:18 pm

So is Quiver outside of the building or inside? Because the talk-show, the host, and camera men are inside the building.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18534

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 35 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:28 pm

well technically she wouldn't be allowed in the building at that point in time :p

but yeah, i guess her going inside works too.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17173

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Just so you know ahead of time, I'll be away this weekend for a reenactment. They only do Antietam every five years for the fifth anniversary, so it's the 150th this time around. It's going to be a big one, so hopefully nothing happens before then, because I'm tired of missing these damned events because of unexpected crap.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Okay. Have fun.

btw: i guess im assuming that door on the roof is open? or do you want it to be closed....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Closed, opened, whatever :p

And thanks.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:19 pm

okay. well, ill post tomorrow at some point. too tired to do it now. :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:28 pm

It's cool, school started again so we'll get to these RPs when we have the time.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:14 pm

So since Quiver's probably going to end up going into the building, can you describe it for me? If not in the Heroes section, then here? I mean, otherwise my post might end up being 'she went inside the building' and that would pretty much be it XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:22 pm

There would be stairs leading to the roof to the main entrance, where most of the daily business goes on, then the terrorists at the front doors.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:30 pm

So it's stairs and then the dudes in front. is there anyone else in the building? like, should i go right over to where the guys are from behind?

are there other people like hostages in the building? you know what i mean?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:42 pm

No hostages or anything out of the ordinary. I gave a basic layout, but you can detail it more to your liking in your post.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:11 am

I'm leaving for the weekend reenactment at Antietam soon. Like within the next few hours, but I still need to get my stuff packed up and all. So whenever I get back and settled in, I'll resume these RPs of ours.

Have a good weekend!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:40 am

Have fun!

Also, I've come to conclusion that I'm probably not going to have the time to do another RP at the moment between school work and my boss driving me crazy. So, you can work on the Avatar RP hopefully sometime soon and we'll call it even for now :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:42 am

How about I save the Union from being overrun at Sharpsburg? That sounds fair :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:36 pm

No. :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Too bad :P You're going to smile and say thank you for keeping the rebs off of my soil :P

I'll probably explain some of it here, in detail, if you're interested. Really busy right now though, getting ready for work and last night I was just too tired to be bothered with a lengthy post.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:56 pm

Yeah, I'm busy and tired as well. So take your time.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Take my time with what?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:36 pm

With going into detail and making a longer post.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:39 pm

Oh I meant that if you wanted to know. I don't want to explain the event in more detail if you (or others like in JoK) don't really care.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:00 pm

i mean, ill read whatever you post so its up to you. btw probably not going to get to the RPs tonight.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Sure no problem, it's all good. I'll make a lengthier post about my reenactment (maybe the first day first and then go from there later)

Also if what you said about not being able to do any of the RPs for a long time is true (which I don't mind) Then I'll probably just continue working on the Avatar chapters in my spare time. Once I get word fixed that is. I'd rather do that and then move onto our current Avatar phase when you have more free time, so we don't have any hold ups or whatnot.

Plus it gives me more time to flesh out the story correctly. I tried downloading some of the links you provided before, but it cost a good bit of money whether I had it shipped or downloaded. I guess I just have to do some searching to find a legitimate free download or trial version.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:32 pm

When I said I had no time for RPs, I meant NEW RPs. As in, the ones that I would presumably be controlling.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:01 pm

You mean the next arcs? Well that's fine right now, because I don't have plans for either of mine to end yet or soon.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:32 pm

No, not even arcs. I meant, if we were to do let's say the Detective RP, I wouldn't be able to do that. Like, I don't have time to take on any new RPs. Old RPs are fine though.

Except for when it's my turn to do a One Piece arc. That I have no idea. :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next