Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 17 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Tue May 15, 2012 5:27 pm

oh wait you mean i got to break out of jail in a one-shot now too? lol

okay, but 1. is Quiver still going to be where she is or will she be in a cell. 2. will she still be in a straight jacket. 3. am i supposed to do this one piece at a time or is it like last time where as long as i get out of the cell im good.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 17 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Tue May 15, 2012 5:35 pm

This will be more tricky to do, but Quiver will be in the questioning center, not a cell.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue May 15, 2012 5:42 pm

omg are you serious? lol XD

is she still going to be in a straight jacket?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue May 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Yes
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue May 15, 2012 6:32 pm

okay....

and the room has the windows, the chairs, and the door...oh yeah and the table. how is the door locked?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue May 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Only someone from the outside can open it. There is a window to see into the room, but it's see through on only one side, the outside.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue May 15, 2012 6:44 pm

right, itd have to be broken at one point lol. but i just wanted to see if the door was an option. cause if she did break the window, it's going to be loud...and someone could be watching her and she wouldn't know it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 17, 2012 9:56 pm

.....would trying to shoot the clone with the taser gun kill it?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 17, 2012 11:29 pm

You don't always have to ask things, you can try. Worst thing to happen is I'll just tell you to tweak it a bit, which is rarely, unless you misinterpret what I typed/wrote.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 18, 2012 11:38 am

I mostly meant if that would kill the clone...cause I don't want to kill anyone XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Muwahaha!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Lee you jerk! you tricked me :O
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 18, 2012 6:55 pm

I'm just full of plot twists and tricks!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 18, 2012 6:57 pm

i know, you've now emotionally scarred me. i need to get over this before i can make another post.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 18, 2012 7:02 pm

...Are you serious? How and why?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 18, 2012 7:29 pm

am i serious? are you serious?

seriously, Quiver just took out her buddy without even realizing it. regardless of whether or not there is two clones now (as in, the one she took out may not be the real Jet at all and just another clone for all we know), there's a good chance Quiver's going to believe the clone and think she took out the real Jet. and it's not like she even did it in a good way: i mean, she friggin electrocuted him...even if he's okay that's still pretty shocking...

...pun not intended.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Right I know that's a wow, what a twist moment, but I didn't think it would make you 'emotionally scarred'

Seriously I can maybe understand it with our Avatar RP, maybe, but not this.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 18, 2012 7:41 pm

^ why because we haven't been RPing this as much?

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Yes and that it's also not as old as the Avatar RP. Also I didn't think you were too close to these characters, mainly because they're just imagination characters. You sound like someone actually died.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 18, 2012 8:26 pm

You really don't get the fangirl thing, do you?

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 17 Tumblr_m41dfqLIrF1qfh7o5o1_500

It doesn't matter how old or how long you've known the characters. You become attached to them without even realizing it and this happens rather quickly. It doesn't matter that they're imaginary or fictional or based on real people or completely real people. Storytelling is meant to create sympathy and empathy for the characters. To make the audience feel for them and put themselves in their situation. If I didn't feel sorry for the characters' predicaments then that would mean our RP just sucks and fails miserably lol.

Plus, in general, women tend to place themselves in character's positions more than men do. Or so my English teacher told me once. I don't look at fictional characters merely in a 'Quiver shocked the clone Jet only to realize it was the real Jet' where I'm just looking at the events of the story. I'm also thinking 'If I were Quiver and I just shot my friend (and I probably don't have many friends so he's kind of my only friend) what would I be feeling right now? How would I feel if I accidentally shocked Lucille (who is my bff) and just watched her wither in pain like that?'

In short, a fangirl (and most women in general I would say but I could be wrong about that) treats the characters as if they are real people going through real emotions. And they do this by primarily by putting themselves in their position.

So yes, it was emotional finding out Quiver might have killed her friend.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 18, 2012 8:32 pm

What you don't shock your friend? I zap Frank everyday.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Can't say that I do although I am the troublemaker of the two.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Why must you reply logically to everything :p
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 18, 2012 8:50 pm

I don't know.....it's just who I am. XD

If I were to reply illogically to anything, I'm pretty sure you'd have no idea what the hell I was talking about XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 18, 2012 10:55 pm

How far away is the gas tank from the Quiver and clone Jet?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next