Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 17 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:50 pm

can i get a brief recap on where jet is in regards to everyone else because I remember it as him being on a building away from the group. i just want to make sure i don't have quiver talking to him when its not possible, you know lol XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17171

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 17 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:59 pm

I'd read up on our last posts that we did for that certain arc, just so you're up to speed. I'll give a run down, but do that to.

https://avatarrp.aforumfree.com/t299p645-the-heroes-of-little-springs

Just skim through page 44-45 quickly, just to know.

Anyway there was a giant beast behemoth. Quiver and Lunar Knight were fighting him at an old abandoned electric plant. Or struggling is more like it, since they were getting kicked around. The police were holding him off beyond in the distance and then Jet comes in to help.

He's not on a building, he's on top of the beast...I even put that in the post. But Quiver isn't right next to him, she was cast off when the behemoth was getting attacked.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18531

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:34 pm

I remembered the giant creature I just thought for some reason that happened at a different time...idk.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  PurePlayer Co. Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:23 pm

I wonder how you guys/your characters (not sure if you separate yourselves from your characters; I do) are going to form a union. You guys are creative and don't piggyback the work the fandom is based on like 99% of fandom RPers I've seen, so I have faith that you'll come up with something creative. The comics never really told the story of the Justice League formation. Marvel did (slightly) with the Avengers.

Off-Topic Note: I wondered why you used the JLU opening for the opening of each RP day, then I listened to the original JL opening. Cringe! Good call, even though there is a long way to go in the RP before anything like that happens.

So, good on you guys for not limiting yourselves or others with this overly-bureaucratic RP with all of these rules and "need an essay of history and half a page of personality" -- the latter being fluid where a competent writer is involved. Also, props on not dick-riding the series on which it is based (or any of the others). Haven't seen too much of Young Justice because it was cancelled, but I did watch the hell out of some JL and JLU when they were things. RIP Toonami! <3

To further separate ourselves from the actual works, I was thinking an emphasis on setting things up would be both enjoyable and distancing enough. Even playing with that trope a bit. The trope being the Super Team (yes, that is a link). You two are creative writers, and I'm no slouch myself, so rather than dole out yet another massive crime-fighting organisation, why not toy with the idea? :p
PurePlayer Co.
PurePlayer Co.
Non-Bender

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:59 pm

Sorry it took forever to get this one going again. You might want to read my first post of this arc again. It's kind of a summary of what happened on my previous arc. The one before your slenderman one. Just in case you forgot anything. Most of the important parts are touched in that condensed summary, so you should be good if you read it again. I'm sure you've forgot something here or there. It's been a while since it was picked up.

Also try to work on beefing your posts up. I have to admit, your first post wasn't all that engaging/interesting. I honestly thought Quiver was going to have a bigger reaction.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:26 pm

Isn't the Caped Crusader there with Quiver?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Yes and no. He kind of just blended himself in the shadows to avoid confrontation with the press. I was keeping him in the shadows/sidelines so that it could just be Quiver and Jet right now.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:59 pm

I just want to make sure he was still there lol.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:35 pm

He's sort of there, but keeping himself out of sight. It's more of push him to the sidelines/out of the spotlight for the time being moment.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:41 pm

So would Quiver see him and still know he's there? Cause in my head, I'm thinking like he's there but Quiver might not know he is.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:43 pm

I guess. You know when something happens and then a character slips into the shadows, that's sort of the thing I was going for.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Right, no, I get it. But with the Caped Crusader, I feel like he's the type of guy where when he goes in the shadows, he might totally disappear from everyone's sight like batman lol.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiss Cheese Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:33 am

Name:

Visual Age:

Powers:

Other Skills:

Personality:

Appearance:

History/Background:

Last edited by The Underdog on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:50 pm; edited 10 times in total
Swiss Cheese
Non-Bender

Male Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:23 pm

I just wanted to clarify that Quiver is supposedly very far away. To the point where she was in a position equivalent to a sniper. Obviously not that far but pretty far and probably hidden in the dark. It just seemed like based on the criminal's reaction that you might have thought she was closer than she actually is.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:49 pm

I've been so busy with everything, that I haven't had the time to really sit down and think of a post for the RPs...but I forgot to say something about the Heroes one because you didn't really post yet.

It doesn't matter how far or close Quiver is. Just try to think of something she can do. And if there is absolutely nothing she can do, that is fine to.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:14 pm

I dont even know what the heck happened other than maybe i read only the first paragraph? i dont even know.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiss Cheese Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:17 pm

I low-key forgot to make a character for this. Might make one soon if I lose my laziness. - shrug -
Swiss Cheese
Non-Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiss Cheese Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:35 pm

Name: ?

Visual Age: ?

Powers: ?

Other Skills: ?

Personality: (Everyone has a general personality, post your character’s in a paragraph form)

Appearance: (What your character looks like. An image will do also.)

History/Background: This I'll reveal IC. Easier on me that way.
Swiss Cheese
Non-Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17