Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 30 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:00 pm

oh....................
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 30 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:36 pm

It's fine, it's my fault, I thought I had mentioned that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 pm

I made my post but I've got no idea if that's what you were talking about to be honest.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:23 am

Basically. The commando blew open a hole in a hall. One side had the soldiers the other side didn't. So you ran through the side that didn't. You didn't have to just run though, if you wanted to you could had fought. I'm open to any possible solutions. There isn't just one answer/option.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:33 pm

But running is so much more fun.

This song was playing by the way as he ran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzGolmiSg34&feature=related

just thought you ought to know.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Nah some kind of upbeat Justice League music plays :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Are there things in the hall that I can use as coverage? Just wondering.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:13 pm

Not really. These soldiers are just like FootSoldiers. They're not meant to be a difficult task.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Well I was concerned because the one guys has a machine gun :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Right, but going by the super hero shows DC and Marvel, those guys normally don't cause too much trouble for the protagonist.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:30 pm

but difficult enough where they have to move in an intelligent manner. least they should be shot or killed.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:42 pm

I read it, you did fine.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Can I still use the explosive? I mean...you did say he had more than one.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:03 pm

He has one smoke bomb and two explosives.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:05 pm

okay....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:06 pm

Well I don't want you just using smoke and explosives all the time. Got to switch it up.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:08 pm

i used a smoke bomb once. sue me :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Alright :P Done. Expect to be called in a week.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:40 pm

So there's nothing in the hall that could possibly be of aid? Like at all.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Well it's pretty empty between the commando, and the soldiers posted near the door. There's a corner however, before reaching their end of the hall, which still stretches far. So they don't have him in sight until he makes that turn.

There's also some furniture and sandbags erected, like a quickly made fortification. So no, nothing that could be of use. But the commando has a knife, a pistol, and smoke/explosive grenades. There's one soldier behind but in the front of the fortification, while the others are further apart.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:38 pm

...this is hard.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:05 pm

It's fine, take your time. You can use explosive grenades, because he has those to, I just meant don't expect it to completely be the trick to finishing all enemies or destroying everything.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:29 pm

oh okay.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:47 pm

okay...so i edited it just a bit...but im pretty sure you're going to want to be the guys behind the furniture barricade.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Right, well otherwise I probably should just do the one shot :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next