Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 32 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:25 pm

No, I don't care, I just wanted to know what I was supposed to do. Cause, I thought based on what you said before, I had to pick an antagonist as well.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 32 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Oh no this is just a short thing, before the real plot kicks in.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:52 pm

I thought I wasn't coming up with the villain for the side adventure.....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Hey if I was coming up with something, I would had done a bank robbery or something. Not a jewel thief :P I said set the scene/main plot and I would take over.

For example Quiver would just say why they are there and I would do the rest. Because now I don't know where you're going with this, if you even had a crook.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:57 pm

I didn't, I thought you were going to do that. Like, I thought they're mission was going to be 'in the middle of things' and they were literally outside of a museum fighting people.

I've got a 'villain' though. And it isn't a jewel thief :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:20 pm

I have a seriously important question to ask right now in terms of character and characterization:

Is Lunar Knight supposed to be kind of a jerk or am I reading him wrong?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:53 am

That's up to you to decide. I can say a character is funny and likeable, but someone might find his character annoying and unlikeable.

But no he's not supposed to be a seen as a jerk, who is always angry and bitter. Just someone who was stating his opinion on the matter at hand, in a slightly irritated way.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:49 am

I didn't see him as the kind of jerk that's angry and bitter. I saw him as the kind of jerk that's being a smart ass and a tad bit arrogant.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:23 pm

Yeah, sure let's go with that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:10 pm

Well I just want to make sure I'm reading it right lol. I don't want to cause a useless issue like in the Avatar RP :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:24 pm

He's not intentionally being rude, if you see it as such. So he's not like, Woman stop being so damn stupid!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:33 pm

no i was thinking of him being kind of like sherlock only to a lesser extent. where he doesn't always realize that he's bad a socializing :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:36 pm

Sherlock's bad with people skills?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:45 pm

The modern one is. Definitely. Original Sherlock Holmes is a bit better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSlRigSb3fs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW9EIODh17k&feature=relmfu

granted, Crusader isn't a genius like Sherlock so its a bit different but i still get the impression that Crusaders not much of a people person....

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:31 pm

No he's fine around people, it's just this certain scene where Quiver responded sharply and he did the same. For strangers like Bobby, he's not going to give them sympathy or be friendly, as far as he's concerned, they're enemies.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:34 pm

Quiver wasn't responding sharply. It was just a comment...not meant to be snarky or irritated.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:56 pm

edited my post.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:03 pm

Good to know, also sorry I thought she responded irritatingly.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:04 pm

its okay.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:11 pm

So the van is still going and the back of the van is open. And they're firing randomly in the back. Correct? Or, did the van swerve and stop.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:58 pm

My connection and everything is going so damn slow, so I might not actually do any of the RPs.

Anyway the van was driving towards and then eventually underneath the bridge. The ropes slowed it down slightly, but not considerably, where it having a difficult time burning rubber.

Then Lunar Knight shot his discs in the ground, which acted like the police spikes and popped the tires. He used his grapple as the van swerved underneath the bridge, and before they fully made it out from under the bridge, he was able to swing on the roof of the van.

The van is still moving. Losing some tires isn't going to stop or overturn a vehicle. And it's now going slow either. So he knocked out the first crook who tried to shoot him through the window, but the others are now shooting above the roof. Imagine you're sitting in a car and then firing at the ceiling in order to shoot at someone who is on top of it. So they're firing blindly. The van door isn't open at all.

I thought I was clear with what I posted, but maybe adding too much detail throws you off.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:27 pm

No no I got most of what you wrote. I just wasn't sure if the van was still moving forward or if it was swerving or something. and then you said people were shooting from the back of the van so i was thinking kind of like how the joker opened up the truck in the Dark Knight. Only, they'd partially be on the hood with Lunar Knight.

I got it now though.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:29 pm

I'm going to be a little busy, if you haven't noticed already. So this coming week will also probably be busy, just wanted to let you know. In the mean time you can still post a reaction to the Little Springs, but I'll get back to both of them sometime during later this week.

...Sorry!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:23 pm

I'm having trouble thinking of something anyway. So it's all good.

Meanwhile, I accidentally ordered a cars lunchbox on the disney movie rewards and lost 300 points. I sent them an email right away. Im hoping they take it off in time T_T

UGH!!!!
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:26 pm

lol well you can always sell it for real money right? Or what is 300 points in cash?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next