Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 16 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Sun May 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Right you should be still thinking about it, so that it's not like you come to a road block when we need to that part.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18534

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 16 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Okay:

She's tied down sort of like an insane patient would be during shock therapy back in the day, right? I'm guessing she's tied down tight.

What is she being tied down with? Like, what material are the straps? And, how many strips is she tied with? I know we said arms and legs but how many for each arm/leg and is she tied at the waist?

Is there anything else in the room besides the bed and TV?

Any windows? Or, those two glasses where someone can see her or be in the other room? Any ventilation system?

Where is the door?

Is she still in her outfit or did they change her clothes? I'm guessing they took her weapons.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17173

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Yes about the bed, but the straps are more like a huge belt that wraps around the entire bed, so there's one on her legs and one on the chest, which binds the arms from moving too correctly. She is still in her clothes, they didn't strip her naked or anything.

It's also a closed in laboratory, so the TV is more like a big screen monitor, which is showing the news for her. So there are doors, but they are more like metal gates that are electronic. There are vents, but it's not like she can squeeze through them, and if she can she'd still need to get through the straps first.

The straps are durable leather.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Where is the monitor and how big is it?

oh i see....i was imagining separate straps for each main body part....so there's only two straps....okay...

and her weapons are not in the room, correct? you never know :p

and fyi i was thinking maybe they gave her the insane asylum treatment and put a white gown on her :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Why bother with a clothes change? And the weapons, I didn't think about, but they are close. Like locked away in another small room. The monitor is fairly large, like think those big screens the evil villains always have to talk to others on.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 11, 2012 8:06 pm

^ If you had to get rid of the hero but needed her alive, the best place to hide her would be an insane asylum. no one would believe her. and you change the clothes so no one knows that she's the real Quiver.

This made perfect sense when I was convinced they were in an asylum and not a lab :p or rather, that the lab was in an asylum. Doesn't this happen in an episode of Batman? I'm pretty sure it does...

actually, i might have that episode on DVD....if only i knew where the DVD was...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 11, 2012 8:09 pm

I vaguely remember that, but I think it's Batman Beyond. Anyway no, it's not an asylum.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 11, 2012 8:18 pm

^ It's not. It's an episode of Batman. I just looked.

AND I DON'T REMEMBER HOW HE GOT OUT OF HIS BONDS! UGH!

I'm almost positive I've got the episode, Dreams in Darkness. And he's tied up the exact same way! This is really frustrating...I need a memory pill to make me magically remember what the hell he did to get out of it.

you have no idea how annoyed i am right now. it makes me want to go through the boxes i still haven't gone through and find the DVD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Haha, but he's the Batman. He can get out of anything.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 11, 2012 8:53 pm

I know, but I just want an idea as to what he did. It might spark something.

I mean, if I had to guess (and based on memory) I think he was being rolled somewhere. So he kicked someone and then used one of his gadgets....could be wrong though.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat May 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Did you find that movie you were talking about? If not, I'm sure they have an episode of it somewhere online.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 12, 2012 5:08 pm

^ they dont have the episode online. literally none of the batman episodes are on youtube.

and no, i didnt find it. im just going to have to wing it.

ummm i have another question though: if someone were to undo the straps tied around Quiver, where would the fasten be?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat May 12, 2012 5:23 pm

To the side, but on the bottom edge of the bed, like where they usually are.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 12, 2012 5:41 pm

okay....im just going to post now...just some basic stuff.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 12, 2012 9:26 pm

okay, im kind of confused as to what the room(s) look like. i thought i had a good idea but the latest post kind of threw me off.

so, Quiver was in one room and the guards were walking into her room right? so, where is this other room with the chest? and, did Quiver get out of her room before the guards saw or are they just chasing her within the room now?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat May 12, 2012 9:38 pm

The chest is in the monitor room, where Quiver's bed was. Quiver is still in that room, because the room is locked. The gas masked men were passing by and found her.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 12, 2012 10:01 pm

oh okay. so they've just entered the room and are now in the room with her.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat May 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Right, but they're both doing something different.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 12, 2012 10:08 pm

right, got that part.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 14, 2012 6:56 pm

I have been meaning to post something about this for a while. But, this latest plot twist made me think of it again.

Why do I get the feeling that our RP has naturally turned into another Artemis x Wally. Seriously, do archers and people with super speed just have a natural thing for each other?

I'm not saying that either character is in this mindset right now. But...it feels like that it's going that way. And, it's kind of hilarious.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 14, 2012 7:02 pm

I really don't see where you're going with this, but Jet doesn't feel anything like that for Quiver.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 14, 2012 7:03 pm

I know and I don't think Quiver does either. I'm just saying, their relationship seems to be going in that direction...though it's going rather slowly.

Or maybe I've just been watching too much Korra.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Maybe you are :P I think it's just a tendency with girls to want to see all that stuff.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Hey, that is sexist.

I'm offended :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue May 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Doesn't mean it's not true :P

Anyway you might want to RP as to how Quiver would get out of this certain jam. I am going to make a oneshot with the duplicates on the loose, but I can easily do that in one post, so do yours whenever.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next