Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 29 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Oh just watch me.

Okay, so it this guy like a professional or something? I just want to get a sense of who he is should I decide to do it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 29 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Sort of, he's a commando, so he's not some recruit they threw into the mission.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18533

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:27 pm

I'll see what I can do. Feel free to take over should I screw up royally.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:20 am

Like I said you're doing fine. If you have trouble, just think of certain things Batman does when sneaking, except using overly-priced weapons/tech.

I'm just saying because I don't want the one shot to drag out and all you do is read it. That's boring for you.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:00 pm

so wait, commando dude is on the 'wrong' side of the fencing at the moment, right?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:01 pm

He always was. I wouldn't say wrong so much as outer. He's supposed to be sneaking in, not already in.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:53 pm

So...okay...basically the towers can see all of the fencing minus that one blind spot?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:13 pm

http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/at/2011/3/Watch_Tower_%28Upper%29-22223854-600px.jpg

See the little support piece that keeps the roof up? It's very small, so it's not that big of a blind spot. So it's not like he'll be undetected forever if he can keep in that blind spot.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:34 pm

right but that means when he's by the fence people will see him right?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Depending how stealthy he is about it. So long as you don't have the dude going up to the tower and dancing, I'm not going to say much. Just think, What Would Batman Do in this situation.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Batman would just appear out of nowhere. XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Ok between Batman and Commando. Batman just cheats.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:17 pm

okay....i did my best.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:48 pm

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. You did good.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:40 pm

okay well i went a bit farther...not sure if its what you were looking for either.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:59 pm

It's fine, but you're going to have to blow a hole in some part of the fortress, as there really isn't any entrance. I think I mentioned that in the first post.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:31 pm

oh............................

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Yeah there's not a front entrance, like a Quick-E-Mart, and it especially wouldn't be locked for just anyone to go in :P

Still the knocking out of the soldier is good. The commando has small explosives, ones that can be stuck onto things.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Yeah I was just going to change it from him entering to him blowing up the wall.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:47 pm

I wouldn't do it in the front where the guard towers are though :P But that's just me.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:48 pm

Lee, I don't even know where the hell my man is right now. He can be wherever the hell you want him to be. :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:26 pm

I thought he was to the side of the fortress?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:28 pm

i edited the post anyway. so there. problem solved :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:38 pm

so....just for the record...im thinking over that post....its like the solution is on the tip of my brain....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:43 pm

There's a section of the hall which is occupied by thick resistance and one that isn't.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next