Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 25 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Don't finish it tonight if it means you need to rush it, please. It will show and your work is great, especially if you don't rush it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 25 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:41 pm

I'm not going to rush it. Though I am done for the night. I've got to think some things over.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Oh well, it gives me more time to work on the next chapter.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:51 pm

Yup. I'm just too tired to come up with anything at the moment. But I did get pretty far.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Sounds great! So does this one have more catching up or is it more like you first two chapters?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:43 pm

^ It's like the first two chapters.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Awesome, will definitely look forward to that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:43 pm

I just have to proof read and then I'm done by the way.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Proof read what? You're working on something for school?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:49 pm

no, isnt this the thread where we were talking about the FF chapter and my chapter? i was saying im done with the draft and proof-reading.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Oh right, never mind.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 pm

posted it by the way.

and im working on the next part of the hero's thing.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Wow you're on fire! I'll get to posting the FF chapter a little later because I need to go do work. Haven't read your FF yet, but will do so later!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:39 pm

i wouldnt say im on fire but okay :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:38 pm

im probably going to post the next posts for the RPs tomorrow. though, I have a question before I do: does it matter how long this arc is?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:52 pm

I guess it doesn't. By that do you mean it's going to be short or long?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:08 pm

Long :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Well then, I don't mind!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Okay. I just wanted to make sure...cause...yeah.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:31 pm

"While you can never get rid of me, for death can never creep onto, it cannot say the same for you."

^ that, to me, implied immortality. and he said that on the roof to the banshee.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:40 pm

He didn't blatantly state it though.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 25 Empty Split

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Yeah but when I read it, I took it to mean he was pretty much saying he's immortal...i mean,what else could his statement mean? and, i had the banshee respond in accordance with that implication. just so you know. so, she does know. i just want to make that clear.

also, i split this off to the comments section just in case we need to discuss this further for whatever reason.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Right but when one hears of immortality, one often thinks of a being that can't be harmed. Not that they can't die but can't be or easily injured, which isn't the case with Crusader.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:25 pm

immortality is someone who can't die. whether or not they can be injured or die and come back to life is another story and just part of the 'rules' of said immortality. but when someone says they're immortal, that usually means they can't die and vice versa. im not entirely sure if that's what you're saying but that's how i've always thought of immortality.

now, im not necessarily saying the banshee knows the specifics of the Crusader's situation or to what extent. i really didn't want to give that away though if it's still not really clear then i guess i'll have no choice since i obviously did something wrong.

and whether or not she knows you're immortal and can foresee your death is not really as important as the 'main' part of the story. this is more of a subplot really.....

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:00 am

I always just assumed it meant the person couldn't be hurt/and therefore die. Not be hurt, die, and reincarnated (or something similar.) Whatever I guess there's all exceptions.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next