Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 14 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:10 pm

oh okay.

see, good thing i asked.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 14 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:11 pm

That's why the guy said things like slow and steady and so forth. An explosion would be too noisy.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:12 pm

as soon as you say gas tank, i think explosion :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Did you skip over torch then?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:23 pm

as i re-read it, yes, i did skip over the word torch lol
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:30 pm

I should had just inserted a bunch of random words in there and you wouldn't notice.

The man ignited his banana and began to cut the gate away.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:36 pm

yeah, you should do that more often and see if i catch any of them XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:57 pm

question:

do you want me to respond to what just happened or is that sort of like what i did in the beginning of the other one where Quiver's MIA at the moment?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:58 pm

You can respond to what has happened, but Quiver isn't having any fight left in her for this bit. They got her and baited her into a trap.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Okay, I just wanted to make sure I was reading it right XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:00 pm

I wouldn't had posted the theme song right after, if I wanted you to post. :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:07 pm

well i just added a little to what you wrote. but you can ignore it if you want.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Damn it Lee, I don't know what my strategy should be! >.<
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Just do anything you can think of.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:32 pm

okay.

i swear, im going to do this tonight. because i dont want to work on this other school project right now. im annoyed at it.

on the plus side, the powerpoint i spent at least an hour or so on last night looks pretty awesome :D
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Good to hear!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:05 pm

i know! these RPs come in handy when I want to procrastinate :D
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:09 pm

They sure do! :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:11 pm

i really wish the promise part 2 was out already so i could continue that fanfic i was working on...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:13 pm

It doesn't come out until June or May depending where you get it. I don't know if I have any comic stores where I live though, so no luck for me.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:18 pm

who needs a comic store when you have the internet.

or a barnes and noble....at least they let you read the comics in the store.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Oh wait will Barnes And Nobles have it in on May?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:30 pm

i dont know. i dont know when they got the first one.

either way id have to wait. the library doesnt allow me to order something from a different library when it's brand new. and if i want to read it at barnes and nobles, id probably have to wait as well.

hence the internet. the internet is my friend. because im not going to buy part 2 if i didnt even like part 1 or at least had issues with it. not until i know i definitely like it anyway. id rather let Bryke have my money via Korra stuff. Korranation already asked fans what kind of merchandise we'd want. so yeah....id rather buy a Fire Ferrets shirt or something.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:39 pm

I really liked the comic, so I don't mind.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:54 pm

im expecting to not like part 2 based on reviews i read. the reviewer didnt like part 1 for the reasons i already stated. and they said part 2 was worse (in what ways, i dont know because i didnt want to spoil it so i only looked at the basic issues). but since we had the same opinion on part 1, im guessing im not going to like part 2.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next