Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 26 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Well, Prometheus was immortal and got his liver or something eaten out by an eagle everyday :p

there's a dude in the Bible that has a similar fate...don't remember his name though...i feel sorry for those people XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 26 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:08 pm

okay, in all honesty, i am not knowledgeable in what the Crusader just did. so basically, he cut the power and went to see which lights came on first? and that's where he thinks the files are? can you explain this to me in stupid people talk because i honestly don't understand it. i mean, i kind of get it but i want to really know what's going on for my own sake.

then again, perhaps its because i read it when i was tired. i dont know, ive just been in a 'my brain is not fully functioning' mode.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:32 pm

Basically most buildings have a generator and then a back up generator. The regular one normally functions at all times. So it powers everything and if somehow it goes out (because of a power outage or being damaged or whatever) the back up kicks in.

When the back up kicks in, it doesn't distribute the power to everything evenly. It does sometimes (but I've done construction in buildings to know that they can be made to kick in and give the energy where it's needed most.)

So does that make sense?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:15 am

Yes. So the Crusader's theory is that wherever the power is distributed first is ultimately the area where the files would be located.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:22 am

Or one of the most likely places. That is if the information is on some kind of computer/super computer/computer lab.

Unless they're old school and have a big filing cabinet room, which I didn't get that idea when you had Quiver sneak in.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:26 am

I've watched too much Batman apparently :p

I imagine they've got their old stuff in filing cabinets, new stuff on computers, and whatever their working on now they've probably got printouts and computers for the briefing. that's how i thought of it anyway. made sense to me at the time.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:30 am

Alright, it's your story, I'll go along with how you detail/create it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:44 am

save it Lee. it was a screw up and im just old fashioned :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:55 am

Interesting, old fashioned = information is stored on computers. I never knew!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:20 pm

I have no idea what you're saying right now.

EDIT: also, who is the Crusader trying to get out? The men in the main room where the power's mostly down and not working properly or the Lieutenant in the office?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:21 pm

No one, as he didn't do anything to get them out. Whoever is inside the one computer room, he didn't go inside, because he didn't want to risk being caught. If that room has most of the power diverted to it for the computers, I also assumed power was restored to the lights in the room as well.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:48 pm

Wait what?

There's no one necessarily in the computer room with the towers. It's set up like this:

Filing cabinet room

Computer Room

Lieutenant's Office.

She is not in the computer room. She is at her desk with a computer, but she's not in that room. Nor is anyone in any of the offices nearby.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Oh well, anyway I'm having him check out the filing cabinets right now, unless there is nothing, then I'll make another post.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 pm

I'll post, i just wanted to make sure we're on the same page.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:11 pm

quick question: what exactly is in the bag the Crusader gave Quiver? is it like an assortment of his weapons or is it just lead....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:30 pm

It's just a small bag of shaved lead. Just leftover which he hadn't used in his flash bombs.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:36 pm

okay.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:41 pm

I've got a question after the second to last post. How big is Little Springs? I mean, from my understanding, even though it's called Little Springs, it's still a city.....so.....yeah how big is it? Cause...you said the skyscraper was unlikely to have....but it's a city....so why wouldn't there be a skyscraper?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:21 pm

I always assumed it's sort of like the place from Justice League, only there's a rural section, a city, and so forth.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:22 pm

i havent seen Justice League enough to know what you're talking about. I just think of Gotham from Dark Knight or NYC.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Well it's not just a full blown city, like New York. Think of a place that has everything to offer. The rural towns, farm lands, suburbans, cities, that kind of stuff. Just so we have more environment to work with for our stories.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:06 pm

So Little Springs isn't just a city? I thought Little Springs was only one location....like the city and then it has the rural towns and everything but that's outside of the city and probably has a different name.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:19 pm

No. Little Springs is anything but.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:35 pm

ok then.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:58 pm

I mean the story can branch out of the main Little Springs town eventually, but it would probably make sense to keep it close right now.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next