Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 24 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:20 pm

oh okay cause ....yeah i was trying to figure out how to delete them....but at least i stumbled upon my fanfiction XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 24 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Swiss Cheese Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:54 pm

You guys should bring your stuff over to Journey of Korra (where I found your site)! I've read both this and the One Piece RP, and I plan on joining both. Effort has been put into them, and from what I've seen, you're at the intermediate level -- putting me to shame.
Swiss Cheese
Non-Bender

Male Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:14 pm

^ Lee's in charge of that stuff but I believe he did try to bring it over to the Korra website. But the RP section over there isn't all that organized.

And hurray a new member :D
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Welcome! Yes I did try to promote some of the RPs there, but none seemed to take much of an interest. I'm trying again (I don't want to do all the work of bringing everything over and having no one interested) So I'm asking for a range of hands first.

Don't worry about your level of RPing, we don't care. What we mostly ask is for people to refrain from L33t speak and internet abbreviations, like lol, when RPing. For the character, not the members.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiss Cheese Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Ah. Okay. Well, you can count me in the One Piece and New York Heroes RP. Like I said, I'm down for both. I agree with you not wanting to put in the work with no interest -- totally understandable. And as someone who's been around RPers who just . . . suck all-around, I wouldn't ask you to! Haha.

Don't worry, mate. No l33t here. I don't even like writing it -- too lazy. Hopefully enough interest is sparked for you to bring 'em over.

In any case, I'm new, so hi.
Swiss Cheese
Non-Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:53 pm

I noticed! Hope you enjoy our small and friendly forum! And good to hear. If you have any questions about either RP, feel free to ask.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiss Cheese Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Name: Clarence Y. Snail

Visual Age: 40-50

Powers: Badassery! (None)

Other Skills: As a martial arts collector, he can quickly implement a broad range of different styles to suit his needs at the moment in time; a developed sense of situational awareness; clairvoyance

Personality: (Character development; enough said)

Appearance: (Image on the way!)

History/Background: (Plan on revealing this as stuff takes off same as you guys did!)
Swiss Cheese
Non-Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Personality: (Character development; enough said)
Actually, tell us who your character is. Right now we have nothing to go by for personality. Development goes a long way no doubt, but every character starts out with some kind of personality.

Having enough to go by with characters also makes it easier for us to know how they'll work with a storyline. Anyway other then the personality, make sure to either describe how he appears somehow.

Have you taken martial arts, or know a lot about it? I only ask because from the way you worded his skills, it seems you might. I was just curious, that's all.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:48 pm

I posted the next part by the way.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Yeah I noticed, been a bit busy. Will get to that shortly.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:45 pm

its fine i just wanted you to know because i had edited the post instead of making a new one.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Right, post made by the way.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:14 pm

i know im working on the fanfiction.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:20 pm

The Promise? That's cool, take your time. I just said it cause you said it :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Yeah The Promise that's currently Untitled. :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Why not just title it The Promise anyway?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Because The Promise gets it's title due to the Promise that Aang and Zuko make to one another. This portion of the story doesn't relate to that said promise nor is there a promise involved.

Believe me, I was going to call it 'A Promise' originally (that's the title of my document) but then I realized it didn't make any sense to call it that.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:57 pm

How about Not a Promise.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:04 pm

yeah, that works. :p

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:08 pm

So do you think it will be finished or uploaded tonight? I'm not rushing you, but I was just holding off on posting the FF chapter until you posted yours.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:10 pm

no, post yours first. I dont think it will be done in time.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Well I was thinking we could post them at the same time, so we could read them at the same time and whatnot, but ok.

Maybe I'll hold off anyway because if you're working on your FF right now, you're not going to focus on what you're reading. I'd rather wait when you're less busy.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:34 pm

^ if you have a ff chapter dangling over my head, you're just going to make me rush my own story :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:36 pm

I'm not telling you to rush. I will hold off whenever you are finished. I just don't want this reoccurring theme to happen.

When you're busy with something else when we're RPing or on the site at the same time you sometimes miss things. And I'd rather not that happen with something I've worked hours on.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:38 pm

okay. ill let you know when im done with the chapter or when im done writing it for the night.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next