Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 13 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:13 am

I would had made more posts to both our RPs, but some drunk driver or whoever ran into a pole at my house. Almost toppled the entire thing, looks like the leaning tower of Pisa, well maybe a little worst.

So I lost power, just to let you know. And I won't be able to do anything until after work, sorry!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 13 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:53 pm

^ that's fine. at least he didnt run into your house...or something.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Oh my house is a few acres away from the road. If he did though, he'd have to be totally drunk off his ass and driving a tank or something.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:10 pm

that would be somewhat funny.

anyway, ill probably have to make the heroes post at least in a little while. im working on a paper
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:17 pm

Alright no worries or hurry. Good luck!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:19 pm

thanks...im gonna need it for this one :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:35 pm

What kind of paper is it and for what class?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:48 pm

i have to stage a scene from a play we read in class. but i have to stage it using one of the theories we discussed in class.

its not a long paper...its just hard for me to come up with ideas that go with the theory. i tend to come up with ideas that are more on the spectacle side which has nothing to do with any of the theories we learned :p

it also doesnt help that i asked for a little bit more of direction in terms of what the professor is looking for but he said he didnt want to give too much direction because he didnt want to limit what i could do. luckily though, if i totally screw up this paper, i get two weeks to redo it and get another grade XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:14 pm

There's more freedom with college work. Companies aren't going to pay/hire you to do everything they tell you to do. They're also going to want people to come up with the stuff on their own.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:26 pm

^ oh no, i get that portion of it. i meant, in general, what the kind of format he was looking for with the paper. only because ive never had to write something where im explaining what i would do if i were to direct something.

sort of like how in film class, we're told we have to write a film treatment. but you can't really write a film treatment if you don't know how you're supposed to go about it, what it is, etc. you know what i mean? i mean, im pretty sure i got the format going but it was a little overwhelming at first.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:37 pm

You lost me slightly, but so long as you know what you're talking about :P I've never had to write a film treatment.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:55 pm

^ i rest my case :p

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:48 pm

You rest nothing!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Objection! I do so!
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:29 pm

So I got to get up very early for work again tomorrow. I think this is going to be my common work schedule for Saturdays now, which kind of sucks in a way. Whatever it's work though.

Anyway I commented on the Heroes RP but I don't have time for our Avatar RP. I'll do that one later when I get back from work, need to hit the hay now.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:39 pm

sure.

though, looking at your post, i just want to make something clear. not sure if this is just in character of Jet's logic so I want to point it out: Ms. Gollard wears the sunglasses so she doesn't turn the people she's looking at into stone...which was why she was wearing them in the dark.

im not saying that doesn't mean what Jet's going for is right or wrong but I just wanted to make sure we were clear on the main reason she wears the glasses is to prevent everyone from turning into stone. it's not like she can just turn her power off at will.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Right, but Jet is just going with what he knows of this person so far. If someone wears sunglasses, which block out strong lights, then it means they probably are also weaker to those bright lights when they pour in so quickly.

Like Gollard because she wears the glasses so much might be vulnerable to bright lights because she grew too accustomed to the darkness/the shade the shades provide.

That's basically where his idea is coming from. And I know why she wears them. I'm just going by what Jet would know or think right at this moment.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:37 pm

^ yeah i get why Jet was thinking that. i just wanted to make sure we were clear on the other bit.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:43 pm

I know, don't worry. I'm not great with mythology, but I know enough about it. And whatever I don't, I can always Google :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Okay, so Jet drilled a hole through the ceiling basically, right?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Yeah a big hole through every ceiling so that the sky shows.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Do you want me to act as though Quiver has been watching these guys or do you want her to come in and invade? I'm just not sure which way you're going.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:24 pm

That's up to you. You can intervene right away or if you think Quiver is more of the type to sit by and watch, have her do so.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:24 pm

^ your post made me go back and re-read it and i think i completely misinterpretated what was going on the first time around lol.

so let me say what i think happened to make sure im getting this right:

there's a group of guys with a truck by a metal gate in an alleyway. to try and get passed the gate, the men took a gas tank and lit it on fire in the hopes that some sort of explosion would occur to open the gate, correct?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:57 pm

lol yeah they want to make a big explosion. No it's a torch gas tank, which one of the guys is using to cut his way through the metal door/gate.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum