Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 23 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:10 pm

you can take your time.

watch Korra first. If you haven't already. it's far more important.

and if you've been keeping up with Young Justice, I suggest you watch that as well.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 23 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:14 pm

I can't find the time when that damn show is on. And I'll get to Korra soon. I want to get my RP posts done first, before I forget them.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:29 pm

It's on at 10:30 am. Right before Korra.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:49 pm

LS you're not getting it :P I work in the mornings.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 pm

i thought you meant you didnt know what time it was on to record it.....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Oh, still that doesn't help me. I only have one VCR and it's not hightech enough to switch channels to record. So I'll just stick with Korra.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:02 pm

there's also a thing called Youtube and the internet. Not sure if you want to go there but it does exist :p

And no, I haven't watched young justice episodes that i've missed on youtube or anything....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:10 pm

I've tried that with several shows, but either viacom gets to them first or they're actually just some very annoying AMV. Or they ask to be downloaded. And I don't want any of that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:34 pm

oh Lee

https://www.youtube.com/user/DCNationVideos

granted, it's a mirror image but whatever. you can edit it out of my post if you want. but basically, just look for the username DCNationVideos

but also, ive got a question. can you tell me a little bit about MC's personality? only because im not entirely sure where i want to go with the RP right now after reading your post. and I think more information might help me.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:10 pm

He's not one to express himself personally while in costume. He is more serious approached and determined. Sort of like Batman, but not as high strung. Totally not as highstrung as him. He has an attitude more of Mysterion.

He doesn't like the name Midnight Crusader, and will eventually go by the name Lunar Knight. To them it indicates the hope for Little Spring's people. So the name and person simply become a legend, while Lunar Knight becomes his own.

Of course he was out of costume/armor with most of the last post, but he still was doing his heroes work.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:13 pm

okay...and does he play nice with others? :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Only if they do. He is not one for kiddy bullcrap. He's also not one to get entangled with people while in costume. So if Quiver tries to meet up with him, he'll blow it off or leave in some way.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:33 pm

Okay, that's what I needed to know.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:05 pm

If you have any more questions, or need to know more, just let me know.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:13 pm

No, I think I'm good. I'm just...thinking everything over.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Would you say your character is the type to team up or no?

Basically, I don't have an issue with the villain plot. I'm just not sure if I should even bother trying to get these two together (as in meet) if nothing's really going to come out of it. And, the only reason why Im having this difficulty is because I know weve said RPing separately is kind of boring (which it is in a way) but at the same time I dont know if the MC would even stick around to the point where we wouldn't be RPing separately....

does that make sense?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Right I understand that. Let's see how to best explain this. We wouldn't necessarily be RPing separately because you're also being the villains.

Anyway now that I said that, onto what you asked. Crusader isn't one to open up to people while in costume. And if they try to get him into a team like saying "Well you're part of this team to." He would say something like "I don't remember signing up for anything."

Well he wouldn't be so blunt, but there's a reason behind this. I guess I need to spoil it now. He knows he can do anything and get away with it, because he'll just die and come back. He doesn't want people to get entangled with his work or affairs, because he can't say the same for them.

He does things his way. In the law of course. So yeah he's not against helping out people. But it wouldn't be like someone approaches him (Quiver) and is like Let's take on this person together. There would need to be a larger reason for him.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:17 pm

okay....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Alright he'll team up with people.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:20 pm

^ no no no, that's not what i meant! don't change your character or plan.

i was just absorbing what you were telling me. :p it's not like Quiver is going to want to team up anyway. as long as you're telling me it's okay to have them separate for long periods of time, then im good.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Honestly I can change the character if you want me to.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:30 pm

NO.

I have a plan. I just needed to know if it was okay to do what I was thinking.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Sure, it's your arc!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:43 pm

I swear I am working on that post....I just wanted to work on the Promise fanfiction for a bit.

Also, Lee, why didn't you tell me my story was up on the other forum? I legitimately thought it didn't go through and have been wondering about it. And then I realized it was there the whole time because I was looking for a way to delete the spam blogs that have been annoying me lol XD. Now it all makes sense why you didn't realize I was updating it XD

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:16 pm

Pico's working on coding so he can delete the blogs and make it so that they have to be approved like FF and Fan art.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next