Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 19 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Mon May 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Alright so just post a reaction to what just happened, you don't necessarily need to think something through fully right at the moment.

Also sounds interesting.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 19 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Okay good because honestly if I had to come up with some sort of plan and/or attack it probably would have taken all night.

Oh it will be interesting Lee. It will so interesting you're mind will explode.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Will look forward to it!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 21, 2012 8:19 pm

I have a question: why didn't the clone's arms fall behind with Quiver but they did with Jet? It seems like the answer was hinted at in the last post but I honestly don't know what the reasoning is behind it...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 21, 2012 8:22 pm

It's still a blob, despite its appearance. Impact, being hit, ect.

I thought I made that clear...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Oh okay. I got it now.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Wait I got another question:

When Jet takes Quiver on the street, is he next to her during that time? Or did he move? Only because the clone Jet charges after him immediately after that so I was wondering if Quiver is near that encounter or not.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Well he moved her and then the two attacked, so it's safe to assume they're not in the same spot.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 21, 2012 9:09 pm

okay, i just wanted to make sure.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Questions:

1. So, the wrapping around the pole did not happen right? Quiver just has Jet's limb grabbed at the moment?

2. the clone Jet ran away but his arm/limb stretched out tightly or is it flabby? And, as he's running towards Quiver, is the limb forming back into his normal shape thereby keeping it tight or is it wibbly wobbly? i mean, i get that his body is wobbly in general because it hasn't formed back but im just not sure if that includes the limb Quiver's got a hold of.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 21, 2012 10:16 pm

No, it was wrapped around, but the clone won't just sit still while you tie his arm into a bow :P

Also he yanked it out of her hand. He's supposed to be a super villain, I'm not going to have his weakness be so easy to take him out.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 21, 2012 10:25 pm

So, his limb is wrapped around the pole and he's coming towards Quiver? and if so, is it wobbly or tightened?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 21, 2012 10:35 pm

And although some of his body had not reshaped just yet, he was not out of the count. With his arm grabbed, he sped away, whipping his ever stretching arm out the post. His wobbly body then turned around, to face his target angrily, before speeding forward, without waiting for his body to reassemble.

Not quite.

Also yes his body parts will reshape, but have not just yet.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Can you tell me what Jet's real name is? For the sake of this fanfiction?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue May 22, 2012 5:05 pm

I honestly had a name at one point, but then forgot it. You know, I never really thought of it after that...hm.

I'd have to say something common. Uh let's just go with Thomas. My little nephew is watching Thomas the tank engine :p so Tom.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue May 22, 2012 5:11 pm

okay....Tom it is :P
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue May 22, 2012 5:13 pm

It makes sense, trains go fast.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue May 22, 2012 5:21 pm

yeah but so do planes and Jay Jay the Jet Plane was pretty popular too :P
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue May 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Pft Jay Jay is such a lame name though :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue May 22, 2012 6:47 pm

I know it is.

But Jay certainly isn't. though, i was never a fan of common names :p probably why im like 'okay...I guess I could call him Tom' XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue May 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Not Tom, Thomas.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue May 22, 2012 7:38 pm

like Thomas from Pocahontas :D

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 19 Thomasyk4

I can live with that.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed May 23, 2012 4:35 pm

No, The Tank Engine.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed May 23, 2012 5:28 pm

i know...nvm.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed May 23, 2012 5:40 pm

I don't even remember Pocahontas anyway.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next