Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 20 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Wed May 23, 2012 6:24 pm

i wasnt counting on you remembering it :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17171

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 20 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Wed May 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Question again: I know the Jet clone said 'we' a couple of times. was 'we' referring to him and whoever the bad guys were or did this we also include the clone Quiver? Like, even though there was only one blob to start off, there's still two separate clones right? because it was the Jet clone that knocked Quiver out and the Quiver clone that fired the arrow....right?

i just want to make sure im thinking this through correctly.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed May 23, 2012 7:09 pm

If he did, it must had been some typos or whatever. Anyway there were a lot of gas masked officers, so yeah.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18531

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed May 23, 2012 8:09 pm

OOC: so...Jet was captured......and this entire thing was just an opening?!

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed May 23, 2012 8:17 pm

lol no it's done. Did you like it? The theme song is both the ending and opening for JL. Anyways I created another character that I'm going to use.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed May 23, 2012 8:40 pm

wait, wait wait.

so you're saying that Jet is now gone (possibly semi-permanently) to make room for another character?

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed May 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Yes and no. I did not make Jet gone just to get him out of the picture. I had this idea and plot in mind since I made the story.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed May 23, 2012 9:05 pm

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 20 Tumblr_lvpr7oN1GO1qfx8uv

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed May 23, 2012 9:06 pm

For god sakes Jet is not gone.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed May 23, 2012 9:08 pm

^ but he's temporarily gone. it's close enough! :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed May 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Right and new character time! I can't think of a name though.

Name:
Powers: Immortality (But not like most immortals)

Personality: Often serious natured, possibly related to his immortal power. He doesn’t allow his personal life to interfere with his super hero duties. When at work, he is there to work and when he dons on his costume, he is there to protect. And the work is never done in Little Springs, as it seems. Villainy and corruption so thick, even the innocent locals can feel it. However when the time does not call for it, he has shown his lighter and more carefree side, because no one lives forever.

Appearance: He wears a leather armor suit, crafted himself. The chest piece is composed of several equally sized strip lengths, each overlapping the other. It proves to be a flexible design for the chest and back, while still protecting him.

The top shoulder piece extends to each side, front and back, and is slipped through a hole cut out for the head. Each side stretches further then the shoulder length in order for extra protection and padding, as well as a small collar attachment for the neck’s safety.

His arms and legs have individual pieces, both for the upper and lower limbs, which extend the entire length and allow for easy maneuverability. And lastly a leather headband strap, fashioned after ancient soldiers, for the protection of their head. However it does not cover the entirety and a brown leather mask is placed underneath to conceal his identity.

Other Skills: With his limited funds from the odd labor jobs and construction he has worked, he has crafted many things for his arsenal, including armor. On the back side of his leather chest piece are two tough and extendable ropes, with hooks at the end. They can either be used as grapple hooks or for launching at far away distances.

His forearm leather pieces have hidden compartments. The first one at the bottom of his palm ejects ten shurkiens each, which then can be thrown at a given target. The second which is located at the top of the wrist releases long dagger like blades, which can be used at close combat. He is often fixing, rigging, and crafting several add-ons, depending on what works and doesn’t.

History: It is unclear how his super powers came about or much about his past. However one thing is clear to him, he cannot die. He is just like any normal human being, except for his immortality. And like any human, he still feels pain, and even though he can’t die, he still can. This secret of his first came about when he was a young child. An accident occurred while working on his family’s farm, and although he could vividly remember the sheer terror, the blood, the pain, and cold darkness, it all seemed like just a haunting nightmare. No one could recall such events, which were simply deemed an over active imagination of a child.

As he grew older, and kept this power to himself, he eventually began to use it for the betterment of the people. Going as a super hero, he has helped save many lives as well as putting down several criminals. Having experienced the cold touch of death many times, he learned from painful experience of what to and not to do, especially how to better arm himself.

However despite his many deaths, none ever seem to recall them, no matter how peaceful or graphic as they may be. And although he has attempted to explain his powers many times, none believed him and some claimed him insane.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed May 23, 2012 9:50 pm

^ So he does die but he comes back to life?

OMG OUR RP IS GOING TO HAVE A JACK HARKNESS!

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 20 Jack_harkness_answer_4_xlarge

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 20 Tumblr_m0cd2bOZ221qd26yyo1_500

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 20 Tumblr_lwfqmpGJyX1qjuzei

Honestly, all I can think of for a name is Jack...cause...yeah. So...I doubt I'll be much help.

btw: that fanfiction i mentioned...kind of at a road block.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed May 23, 2012 10:12 pm

I'm guessing this Jack guy dies or whatever. So here's the thing he does die, but he doesn't. Say like something kills him, the next day he'll be fine and might wake up in his bed or whatever.

No one knows of the power, if you didn't catch that, except for him. And I meant a name for the super hero identity, not a real name.

All I could think of was Uncredited lol.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed May 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Yes, this Jack guy dies. Multiple times.

And yes, I get what you mean.

Jack Harkness dies but people will know he dies if they're around. but he does experience the pain, he does die. but then he wakes up. and sometimes he will die and be asleep for a while depending on how he died.

EDIT: oh yeah and Lee, am I supposed to post to the Heroes thread? no, right? cause it's going to be a new story, right?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed May 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Yeah new story and I need to think of a freaking super hero name still...

I guess if worst comes, I'll use Uncredited.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed May 23, 2012 11:19 pm

^ don't you dare use that name.

we will think of a better one.

do you want the name to indicate he has immortality? or no?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 24, 2012 12:00 am

lol that name was a joke, from a college humor series. I'm not sure if it would make sense for him to be named after his immortality, if it's not widely known.

There are a few I thought of, not sure if they're good though.

Vigilante and Leather Knight. There were others, but they were mostly just different words added onto words like Leather and so on.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 24, 2012 5:42 pm

I think its better to name him after the weapons he uses rather than what he is wearing.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 24, 2012 5:57 pm

No I think I'm going to go with Vigilante, or add to that name.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 24, 2012 5:59 pm

^ so, you're going to add something with leather to vigilante or ....?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 24, 2012 6:04 pm

I say Vigilante didn't I? Or I could add to it and have it like the Midnight Vigilante.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 24, 2012 6:09 pm

^ yeah but you said you might add something to the name. im asking if you're going to add something leather oriented to his name. but based on your example, im guessing now.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Well his leather armor (please don't imagine Iron Man as leather) is more crafted towards the kind of leather armor a knight would wear.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 24, 2012 6:59 pm

I was thinking kind of like Cloud's armor....or rather, outfit. that's just what popped into my head when i was reading the description.

so yeah, no, i wasn't thinking about Iron Man.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 24, 2012 7:15 pm

More like armor like this.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs45/i/2011/063/e/4/yaiba_tsuka__s_leather_armor_by_freedombrigade-d1yuemp.jpg

http://armstreet.com/ebay/art/paalexarmor01.jpg

http://i13.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/30/e2/e0c3_1.GIF

http://vindictusdb.com/screens/sets/studded_leather_armor_set/studded_leather_armor_set_1334398928.jpg

It doesn't exactly look competlely like these, but it's more of the rawhide kind of leather people used back during ancient times, not like black stylish leather you're thinking of.

It's also not thick, bulky, and or awkward, it's more lean fitting.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next