Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 11 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:05 pm

i know, i did a post already
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 11 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Right, just got it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:06 pm

What kind of stuff is in the room they're currently in. Like, is it all high tech stuff or is it kind of abandoned?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Partially abandoned partially high tech, but the high tech stuff is kind of trashed once Quiver and the one stupid thug screwed it all up.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:26 pm

okay...i need to think this over then. the only thing thats sticking in my head is the fact grass type pokemon beat guys like this XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:32 pm

lol Muk?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:46 pm

yes. that and the thing from Teen Titans were the first things I thought of.

which is why im at a loss at the moment. the Teen Titans one had absorbency because he managed to take Robin's leg at one point.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Right but that thing was more of a clay.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:05 pm

yeah but he's still considered a blob.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Whatever, our blob is not that blob.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:16 pm

So I noticed when the arrow went right through it lol :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:18 am

It's actually fairly simple if you just think about it. There's a few ways you can do it, that I already thought up. But I don't want to just blatantly say DO THIS because where's the fun in that?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:44 pm

well i have kind of sort of an idea but i have a feeling its a little over complicated XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Well? Ask here or post it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:20 pm

Well, since the arrow went right through, I was thinking Jet could run through it too and then drop like a bomb or something in the thing. but then the question is where to get the bomb :p

im also thinking about freezing it but im trying to figure out how you would be able to do that...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Right where would you get that bomb? Your other idea isn't that bad.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:02 pm

I know but I have no idea how to accomplish it yet. Which is why I haven't posted...

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:08 pm

...Doesn't Quiver have ice arrows?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:17 pm

oh ****, does she?

you know....that would make sense. i was trying to think what her water arrow component was....

im going to go hide in a corner now for a little while as i get over this embarrassing moment.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:19 pm

Batman is disappoint.

Jet: "So Bats, can I be your sidekick now?"

Batman: "After this? Yes."
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Batman needs to review his grammar :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:56 pm

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 11 Batman

He doesn't need to review his grammar.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:00 am

lol

i made a post in the unwavering loyalty thread btw. ill do the heros of little springs one tomorrow.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:15 am

Like I explained in my last post here, Elephant in the Room

It kind of makes me feel like I'm running the entire show/RP, by telling you to use ice arrows. I mean don't get me wrong, I like all the RPs and I'm not going to stop, but it's like this is my story and I'm ordering/telling you what to do.

That's not what RPs are though, it's a collaboration. For the record, ice arrows aren't the only thing that would affect him (if Quiver doesn't even have them) Just letting you know in case you want to think up something else.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:47 pm

^ But freezing him was MY idea. you just told me something that I already have that I forgot I had. in short, i had a moment of stupidity. if I knew I had ice arrows, I would have done it without asking you about it. I only mentioned it because I didn't know how I was going to freeze the thing.

And actually, I only told you my idea because you asked what it was. I wasn't even going to tell you.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next