Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 12 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:54 pm

And if you didn't tell me, you'd never realize you had ice arrows. :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 12 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:20 pm

exactly. i probably would have done something more elaborate only for you to say '...you know, you have ice arrows'
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Okay, I have a question: the villain I make can be evil just for the sake of being evil, right?
Whatever you want. There are villains who are evil just for the laughs, look at Joker.

Yeah I went and deleted all our OOC comments in the Hero section. It makes it cluttered, so if it's an OOC just put it here for now on.

Was mostly my fault this time cause I didn't whip myself into doing it either.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Right...okay but now I have a new problem: I came up with two and I don't know which one to choose :p

I think I'm going to go with the 'less' serious one (by serious I mean subject matter, not harder) and save the other one until Jet and Quiver know each other better.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Or if we get other members/heroes into the mix. Cause honestly an archer and speedster isn't much of a force to go with.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 pm

yeah i know.

then again, Batman did everything on his own for a while :D
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:45 pm

Right but that doesn't sound very fun for us :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:49 pm

yeah i know. im just saying its not the end of the world either :P
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Not unless those villains have something to say about it!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:27 pm

im going to make the hero's of little springs post tomorrow.

and we dont necessarily need one focusing on Quiver. i think...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Well I can make one for it to be like a moment/episode to shine on her victory or something about her past or whatever.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:15 pm

yeah....or we could somehow focus on Jet's past since you didnt give anything for him :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:26 am

So did you want me to RP as having the bird coming to me and then have Jet speed towards the house? Seems a little rushed, so I figured I'd ask you instead of doing it.

It doesn't matter to me though. I'll do it or not. I'll just do some solo RPing with Jet until you're ready if that's the case.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Just Rp whatever you were doing those last couple of hours, if anything at all.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:04 pm

Alright got it. Just wanted to make sure what you were going for.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:16 pm

i honestly have no idea what to do other than to tell you in an OOC comment to go to the statue on the balcony :P
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Alright, I figured as much. I just didn't know if going there was reading too much into the post and or godmodding it. I just edited my post.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:49 pm

I just want to let you know that I got an idea and I'm thinking about whether or not to implement it. Just thought I'd let you know, in case you were wondering what was taking so long.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:23 pm

It's fine, do whatever you want. It's your story.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:52 pm

do whatever i want as in i should just for it or take my time with deciding? not really sure what you're referring to.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Both I guess, to take your time and to do whatever you were thinking of doing.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:20 pm

I wasn't sure if you wanted me to just move on to the next part or if you wanted to react to that...or not..or whatever.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:22 pm

React to what? What you just posted? I honestly don't know what else I could have Jet do, besides lose hope of finding more evidence, which I slightly already did. Give me some time I may think of something though...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:32 pm

^ yeah, that's why i wasnt sure. i mean, i dont want to restrict you into not posting anything but i can move it forward if you don't want to add anything.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:39 pm

Honestly I really couldn't think of anything else to add, except what I already did beforehand.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next