Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 7 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Well that won't be happening until after Tuesday's classes. And that's if they don't decide to throw in another boatload of crap. Our one professor is a little behind on the schedule and instead of trying to just be flexible with a new schedule, they try to throw in several courses in one class.

This is the same professor who told us what we should study on a certain test, but then when it came time for it the test was actually stuff we hadn't even covered. It was also questions which did not have answers within their lecture or book, so how should we know that stuff? No one did really well and it was no ones fault but theirs.

It wouldn't be such a problem with most classes, but in a language based course, you sort of need to cover those topics in order to understand. I also don't know what we're going to do about all the other assignments that are supposedly due (because they caused us to get behind with class canceling and the such)

Like language orals, online partner chats, writing assignments, and these language based discussion boards. We have like three of each and we've only tackled one of each so far, and there's only four more weeks left. And you sort of need to cover the basics of what they want in those particular next assignments, but I know they'll pull another ass move and most won't be prepared or have the material properly covered for them.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 7 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:03 pm

what language are you taking?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Hola, mi nombre es Lee.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:35 pm

oh i cant help you there then :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:41 pm

What, did you take a language?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:57 pm

i took Italian. thought maybe i could help you out a bit. but i dont know spanish XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:08 pm

There different though. When did you take that in college or school?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:10 pm

i know they're different, hence why i said i couldn't help you when you said spanish lol.

i took it in high school but it was college leveled.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Do you still remember most of it?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:18 pm

no. but if i needed to, it'd come back to me lol.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:33 pm

Can you write something in Italian?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:53 pm

yeah the basics.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:55 pm

A little late now, wanted to get done all the designs and stuff, but I'll get our two main non Avatar related RPs up and running tomorrow evening. Or morning if I can find the time before work.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:36 pm

okay.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:21 am

Well off to work soon, I didn't think I would be able to get to the RolePlay posts this morning. If things go well I'll be able to do it this evening.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:37 pm

yeah...i meant to reply here saying i had to go somewhere and wouldn't be back until six but when i tried to get on after i found out, the computer i was using had a crappy connection ._.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:39 pm

So you're leaving soon then? It's alright, I can start them up anytime.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:41 pm

no. i left already and came back lol XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Oh! Work took me longer then I expected, again of course...I'll get onto making up the next RolePlay posts now.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:50 pm

woot!
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:55 pm

It's done!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:52 pm

Sorry things just popped up, not sure I'll be able to get the RolePlays up and running as much as I had expected...sorry!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:00 pm

thats fine. dont worry about it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Well I'm back, but not that that matters now...lol
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:36 pm

yeah....but thats okay. ill have to make my posts a little later since ill be leaving soon. but it'll give me time to think about it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next