Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 21 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 24, 2012 8:00 pm

^ oh okay.

...i still cant think of an alternative then. so i guess you should just stick with midnight vigilante.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 21 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Thu May 24, 2012 8:50 pm

I'll just use Midnight Crusader.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 24, 2012 9:43 pm

^ THAT ONE.

sounds better.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Well I think my new character is ready then.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 24, 2012 9:56 pm

so does that mean we have to call him Midnight Crusader whenever we want to talk to him?

OMG I JUST GOT AN IDEA

I'm not saying you have to do this but if you want to give him a name that sounds more like 'a name' for when people are talking to him, you could use one of the names of the knights that was looking for the Holy Grail. Because that 1. deals with immortality and 2. has to do with knights which matches your character's 'thing'

again, just a suggestion.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 24, 2012 10:07 pm

No it's mostly just what the public calls him, because he does his work at evening/night. So that's the name that eventually stuck with him.

A lot of super heroes have a long name, but people or partners usually abbreviate it. Like Bats for Batman, or GA for Green Arrow. So MC lol.

The only one I would probably use for the Knights is Lancelot, Arthur is a little too cliche and the other names are just too different to work.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 24, 2012 10:43 pm

^ honestly, i dont even know what their names are other than Arthur. I thought there were 3 guys that went looking for the Holy Grail....but that knowledge just comes from Indiana Jones 3 so it's probably not accurate lol.

i was actually going to say MC lol but i wasn't sure if that was appropriate :p seems kind of silly when you think about it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 24, 2012 11:16 pm

It reminds me of MC Hammer Time lol.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 24, 2012 11:25 pm

i was thinking of the MCP from Tron ...

.....yeah im just a loser.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 25, 2012 4:16 pm

His full public name will be Midnight Crusader, but others can shorten it to Midnight, or Crusader maybe. Or maybe it could be something Quiver comes up with, like how Flash and others give the other heroes a nickname.

Like KF for Kid Flash.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 25, 2012 6:42 pm

^ that makes sense though at the same time I dont know if Quiver would actually do that. it depends on how they meet and stuff.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 25, 2012 7:49 pm

That's true, we'll see where it goes.

There's actually two names he goes by. The first is mostly what the public deemed him, because no one knows who he really is, or has really seen him. He is discrete with his work.

Midnight Crusader and the second is Lunar Knight, which he came up with because he does his work when the moon is out. They're two different names so as to confuse people. So they would think there are two super heroes instead of one. Therefore keeping attention off of him fully.

Also the next arc is yours, unless you already knew that. Wasn't sure or not.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 25, 2012 7:57 pm

^ i thought it wasn't mine, i thought we were continuing with your story.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 25, 2012 7:59 pm

No, I was holding off with that idea until later. I can set the scene if you want to (because Jet will be missing and all, but I was waiting for one of your ideas)
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 25, 2012 8:22 pm

The only idea I have so far is what the villain will be. Not the story or anything because I thought you were still going lol XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 25, 2012 8:26 pm

I thought it was implied with my youtube clip that I was done. :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 25, 2012 8:30 pm

^ yeah for that part. i thought you were still going to hold onto control with your new character. like, instead of taking turns, you were going to have two turns in a row.

damn it Lee, now I've got to think of something good.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Wait what? If you want me to I can start off the post. (It's been like a month since the last one. Or long enough where Jet's disappearance and search has been canned. Long enough for people to forget about it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 25, 2012 9:00 pm

^ OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?

STOP BREAKING MY HEART LEE

and what i meant was, i have to think of a good story because i dont have one. like, at all. but you can make the set up post if you want. might give me some ideas.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Ok I'll make it later tonight.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 25, 2012 9:09 pm

okay and ill think of something.

i already kind of know where my character's going just from what you mentioned so that's a good start XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 25, 2012 9:16 pm

^ OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?

STOP BREAKING MY HEART LEE

I'm just a good heart breaker.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 25, 2012 9:20 pm

yeah, really.

btw, if you're going to post it later later tonight, chances are i wont see it until tomorrow.

because apparently Matt Smith's running at like 1:20 am our time. so im going to bed early and setting an alarm :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri May 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Seriously? Couldn't you just tape it? I bet your family is going to love you :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 26, 2012 2:44 am

Im going to the rant section right now about this issue.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next