Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 8 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Just for reference, use leg sweep next time, you don't need to post a video. If you're having trouble visualizing or figuring out how to correctly detail a said action, step away and think.

It works a lot better then telling someone to watch a clip. :P

Anyway do these poison arrows kill? Because if they do I'm gonna have to say rework that. She's going to be a superhero after all, they don't stoop to those levels.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 8 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:00 pm

no. they work kind of like poison ivy.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:13 pm

That doesn't even make sense. Poison ivy works slowly.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:30 pm

i meant it was like poison ivy in terms of how strong it is. its not going to kill anyone.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Could you tell me what it does at least? I mean some badass thugs aren't going to stop and start scratching themselves like they got a case of the fleas :P

See this is what I mean. You're expecting me to figure out or control what her stuff does. Your her character. You do that. I'll judge if its too much of a godmod and the such.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Well I had it in the original character thing where it was just covered with poisonous plants. so i was thinking of it being just a poison ivy thing....

so i'll have to rethink it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:03 pm

That's not helping me though. Poison ivy gives people rashes. So should I assume that these pissed off thugs are itchy? :P

Also I don't remember the plant part too well, I might've missed something. Are these plants more or less used for like natural resources and added to her arrows or is it more like a connection of her and the plants where she can use them in supernatural ways?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:27 pm

i think you should assume that when you touch the plant it feels as though fire ants are all over you :p

i was thinking more where they're physically connected to the arrows. (they were in the Earth category btw, i just double-checked). i didnt want to do too much supernatural only because i thought itd be too much.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:29 pm

So what, is she just using the plants for natural resources?

And when does poison ivy feel like fire ants? To me it just feels like mild irritation and itching. If I was in a serious fight like the thugs and Quiver are, it wouldn't be enough to stop me.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:32 pm

i said it was like poison ivy. not that it is. i figured it'd be something more powerful than poison ivy but not life-threatening.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:35 pm

But what does it do? :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:42 pm

it makes your eyes bleed and your skin peel.

like i said, it feels like a bunch of fireball ants bit you. but it's not deadly like fireball ants. i dont know, if i need to rework it, i need to think about it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Well you put an :p at the end so I thought you were kidding.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:47 pm

well its one of those things where when you think about it, it sounds cool but then when you're explaining it it sounds kind of ridiculous
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:27 pm

...So is that a yes or no?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:53 pm

no, i wasnt kidding.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:55 pm

So it's a yes then? Is this poison supposed to cause fire rashes? I honestly think by saying poison that it should give them a sort of drowsy/sluggish effect.

To me that seems more common then rashes. Maybe you should have fire ant arrows, that have a bunch of holes in them. Once they hit their target all the ants burrow out :P

Anyway I was kidding, just tell me what it's supposed to do. You seem to be going back and forth and aren't sure.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:59 pm

well there was a video game that i played where they threw up if you shot them with poison arrows.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Did you have any mention of poison in your bio? I don't remember that and it's kind of crossing new territory (well not really) but you get the picture. Poison can be an unfair advantage given how it is used.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:29 pm

yes i did mention it. it's considered the 'Earth' arrows.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:28 pm

Must've missed that one. I have an idea what I'll do now, I'll try to conjure up a post later tonight. Also what game made people upchuck when hit with arrows?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Turok Evolution.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Oh lol I remember that game! Well I don't know if it was that one, but I played one of them for the N64. My cousin and I always played multiplayer on it, that game was fun.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:09 pm

there's a whole bunch of them apparently. we had the gamecube one. without using the cheats to just mess around with it, i only got to like level 3 lol XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:13 pm

double post i know but does Quiver hear what the thug says? or, is it inaudible?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next