Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:14 pm

well you didn't say no...so should i just repeat what I had written is basically what Im asking or do you want to just continue your post based on what i said?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Just story-tell in Quiver's part who the beast approached her from what I posted.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:08 pm

I'll make the next Heroes post after you've finished your One Piece part. (That doesn't mean rush it :P)
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:22 pm

okay, that might take some time because im still supposed to be doing hw.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:16 pm

I take it you're back in school again?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:17 pm

yeah my first class was yesterday. im almost done though actually....just have to work on a casting notice.

and then later im probably going to get really ahead with some other stuff.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:19 pm

I thought you still had one week left. Well I hope your first week is going great so far!

What classes are you taking?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:30 pm

Apocalyptic Visions

Senior Thesis

Intermediate Animation

Fundamentals of Interactive Media

if things get too chaotic for me, I can always drop one class because I'm way over qualified right now in terms of graduating. I'm also still working on my script. Which is why I'm trying to get as much ahead as possible so I can work on that.

reading this manga through pdf for class though is annoying and since it isn't due for a while, i think it'll be easier if i just order it from the library and read it straight through. I mean, it's taking me longer to flip the pages and zoom in then it should....so yeah...gonna not do that now. XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:42 pm

Not to mention the loading times, if there are any. Just easier to have the book in hand if possible. So what is this AV class hoping to discuss/teach you/make you leave with? I think we discussed this before, but I'm a bit fuzzy on the details.

I also thought you said you hated animating/drawing. You do know intermediate is going to be a lot more difficult right?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:00 pm

I was a little fuzzy on the details myself and all I knew was that we had the chance to watch anime XD.

Basically, we're covering works that deal with the apocalypse, why the works were created, and how society views the apocalypse. it's basically taking the common story of the apocalypse and treating it as a literary form in media.

and i do hate animating but i do understand at the same time that if i want to work at an animation company, knowing how to use cinema 4d is kind of helpful even if i don't plan on physically being an animator.

and i like drawing. i just don't have the talent and i wouldn't want to be a 2d animator. if i had the skills, id want to do storyboards and concept art.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:01 pm

So this animation class will be with 3D software?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:03 pm

Cinema 4D. yup.

we don't have a 2D animation course. we barely have an animation program as is.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Oh I had about eight or so where I went.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 pm

yeah....

i don't think there's anything wrong with them not having a lot of classes but at the same time, i dont think they should be telling kids that they have an underground animation major. because even if you combine all the classes you're taking, you're not really getting the experience you need to be an animator.

good thing im not an animation major or i would be really upset.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Well that sucks, if they openly admit that they have an animation major without any real animation courses...besides 3D software.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:19 pm

they don't openly admit it.

but when you show an interest in animation, they tell you they have an 'underground' animation major that they are trying to get put into being an actual major. and they have a sheet of paper that tells you what classes to take to fit this underground major.

swear to god, almost all the classes are film classes. which, im not saying is a bad thing because if you want to do like Pixar animation or working for those types of companies, you really should know film language and some of the technical skills film majors need to know. but, at the same time, i dont think it's fair to call that an animation major because you're not physically animating. you can't just when you're done graduating go to Pixar and expect them to be okay with the fact that you only have 2 3D animation courses under your belt and you don't even know the pipeline of animation.

because believe me, i tried :p although, i know the basics of how they work because ive researched it on my own time.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Actually three parts, might be more. But because it will take that long, I am breaking them up and letting you take your turns as well.

Basically this arc of mine will possibly run into two more lengthy sections. I could continue them all the way through, but I want to have breaks in between. So it is your turn next, yes.

So what will happen in the second arc is that I will pick up where I left off with the first one. Sort of like how they do with TV shows that continue an arc, with that cheesy to be continued...title screen flash.

It's cool if you need some time to think for a story arc. I also don't want you rushing your arc, just so you can see what happens next, ex: with Jet showing up again.

That just won't cut it :P

As for your arc, we can have it where your arc is between the date of what happened with the banshee and the behemoth, if that makes sense.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:06 pm

No, if that's the case, then just go all the way through.

Because my idea needed Jet or would be better if Jet was in it.

and even if he isn't by the end of the arc, it wouldn't make sense if mine took place in between...even if it is a filler. because what i had planned for the characters was kind of based off of what has already happened with the behemoth.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:14 pm

I need a break from ruling this RP. I'm normally controlling all the RPs (have been for more then half a year now)
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:23 pm

then its going to take me a while to think of a different arc because ive had this arc planned out for a long time now.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:33 pm

It's ok if you need to think of another one, and if you don't want to do one, then we'll just put this on hiatus until I get around to the next part.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Let me see what I can come up with. If I remember correctly, I might have had several ideas at one point but I've honestly forgotten the other ones....so I don't fully remember what the ideas were and if I also had those ideas set up to take place after the double arc.

Or....damn I just had another idea but I think I want Jet in that too.....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Well whatever you dish out, I will look forward to it!

Edit: Or I could possibly use Jet, but have it where it's before Lunar Knight was introduced and before the third arc, with the blobby clones making duplicates of Quiver and Jet. Does that make sense?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:40 pm

I added to my post, in case you didn't read my other suggestion.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Yeah, I totally didn't see that.

The one idea I came up with recently (like yesterday) will work with just Jet and Quiver. the other one though that i've been planning for a long time will be best with all three of them.

but let me still think about it and see if i can get another idea. only because they're more 'fun' things that happen so it'd probably be best if we have one character that's 'fun' (Jet), one character's that's way too serious (LK), and then one that's stuck in the middle (Quiver).

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next