Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section Empty The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Excuse you Lee, I actually liked the Amazing Spiderman :p

and getting into Sundance is pretty damn amazing.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Is it? I honestly don't know. A few of us reenactors helped out with some of the action bits and they apparently won a lot of awards to. They didn't give us any recognition though, which is funny because one of the awards is something like most authentic costumes.

Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:24 pm

.....yes Lee....Sundance is like one of the biggest film festivals for independent films.......
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Well that sucks, I couldn't use that to my advantage for my resume or anything anyway. They never properly gave anyone credit except for the mains lol.

I don't know if it would help much anyway on account that I'm not trying to get into a film career.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:44 pm

edited my post btw.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Much better! You can do whatever, I just wanted to say that you have more freedom then you may think when it comes to these RPs. I'm not sure if that's the reason why you make some one lined posts on an off and on basis. Just wanted to let you know if it is and if it isn't, then disregard what I said.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:35 pm

No, I do need to keep being reminded that I have more freedom than I think.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:58 pm

You shouldn't. It's hard to tell whether you feel restricted or you just don't care with some of your one liners :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:36 pm

One liners usually indicate I just don't know what to do.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:42 pm

I'd rather you ask then instead. I just was always under the impression you were annoyed/didn't care and were like screw this, where's the Avatar RP, that's what I want!!! :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:44 pm

thats what i mean though: when i dont know what to do and i dont ask, it usually means that i dont know what to do other than react to what you just posted. which really doesn't take a lot and might only be one line. it's because i dont realize how much freedom i have but i dont think to ask that because i keep forgetting i have more freedom.

so chances are, if its just a one liner, im not going to think to ask.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:48 pm

That just sounds like a confusing excuse :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:50 pm

it makes so much sense in my head.

anyway, how does Lunar Knight send these messages? do they have like special communicators now or something?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Well he rigged something in his suit, but you can have Quivers be whatever. It was just a typed/text message.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:57 pm

I'll post in the other threads tomorrow. I'm surprisingly very tired right now...gonna sleep....

Also, I've started the Promise fic again. Almost done with the next chapter. But honestly, I have no idea what the hell I'm going to do with the rest of it because I didn't really like the way the Promise Ended....so yeah.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:00 pm

It's cool, you need the sleep when you're tired. It doesn't matter how late or early it is. Also sounds awesome, definitely waiting for the fic! Also looking forward to your Korra fic (if you're still doing that one) Honestly I enjoy reading most of your writings, you do really well.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:38 pm

I am going to finish that other one. I just haven't gotten to it yet. I think it'll be easier if I just concentrate on one and then the other.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Right, I understand. Either way I look forward to both or whatever you may dish out.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Okay. I've also got to work on that screenplay as well...dont know if you saw but i put the outline up. you can get to it whenever you want.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:52 pm

Oh wow, I didn't even see that lol. Sorry, there's quite a bit posted in there now, I'll read on chapter/post at a time.

So far from what I read is interesting. It starts off nicely, just how a few young children would react to going into a neat/abandoned building. Not caring about the rickety state it is in at all.

You wrote it nicely in a script style/form, which is what you're probably aiming for. Were you allowed to use dialogue for this script or did you have to capture most scenes somehow with actions? I know you had some sections where it appeared that dialogue was used, but there wasn't any real dialogue used.

That's why I was asking, I wasn't sure if you were writing it in a way that was aiming for the parts to be acted rather then spoken.

The only thing I'm iffy about so far is how indifferent the sisters are about their friend morphing. They just go home to eat dinner.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:03 am

I just summarized what happened in each scene. There's actual dialogue in the script. Like I said earlier, I can't post the script online so I just told you what happens throughout.

And only one leaves. the other one goes looking for the friend. then the one who left (Jenna) comes back and says she just came to get her sister for dinner. but they're really going to look for Seth. sorry, not sure if that was clear. there were parts i rushed through when summarizing :p

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:17 am

Oh I didn't know it was a summary of a summary of a script. I don't want you to go through so much trouble. I thought you were just posting what you had worked on, not doing more work to summarize it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:58 pm

Well, there was nothing else I could really do besides posting the entire script. Which I was told not to do.

I don't mind because it forced me to go through the whole thing that I've got so far and see what I already want to change or what I think isn't working as well as it could be.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Unfortunately I can't be too much help then (if any) If you don't mind because it helps you remember pieces, by all means go for it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:11 am

Well, I was hoping for some feedback on the last part of it. Where I said I was fuzzy on where I was going with it...if that makes sense.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next