Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Don't think about it too long, just a fyi.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:17 pm

but this is a perfect opportunity! i cant just mess it up!
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:20 pm

That's what you said last time and just fired an arrow :p
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:21 pm

exactly! so i cant make the same mistake twice. when, in all honesty, i have no idea what else to do other than poke its damn eyes out and some other very violent things that would be frowned upon in this RP.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:39 pm

Pepper spray, that sounds delicious!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:53 pm

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 3 Tumblr_mbu0lfIg0t1ro9ie5o2_500
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:49 pm

I seriously hope you got this idea after I said something as opposed to there actually being a plan that I didn't know about.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Wait what?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:54 pm

I got a question: do Lunar Knight and Quiver have some sort of plan going on since they left the area together after hearing about this new attack? because im getting the feeling like they should/do have some sort of plan and I'm the only one that doesn't know about it.

your response:

No.

and now, this:

"Remember our plan!" Lunar Knight shouted, staring at her and then the arrow in its hand quickly. It's a start, but we can't be reckless...if it breaks off we're back to square one. "Distract it!"
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:57 pm

I was kidding with my first response. I thought I had put a :P at the end.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:00 pm

T_T

there was no smiley face.

anyway....ive got a question, what is Lunar Knight talking about? If what breaks off?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:00 pm

The arrow in its hand.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:48 pm

OOC: okay then. im going to leave my post.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:49 pm

Leave what?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:50 pm

like, i have nothing else to add to my post so you can just edit your post when you're ready. i didnt want to clutter the thread.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:51 pm

okay, i fixed my post.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:25 pm

Made my post also.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Like I said, it's fine. If you don't want to attack, you don't have to. I was just giving you the time for that option, before I moved on.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:58 pm

yeah no, im good.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:02 pm

so is the arrow there? cause i honestly don't remember what happened to the box.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Whether it's there or not, it was still used and into metal, so it's not going to be a brand new arrow. I don't think I had the beast destroyed that particular box. And if I did, just disregard it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:34 am

It's coming after Quiver now, right? is its mouth open?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:39 pm

It's not like its got lockjaw or anything. It breaths just like a normal being would, only its a behemoth, but yes it is near Quiver now. That is what I posted.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:05 pm

So then doesn't that mean that this part of my post is still okay:

She waited for the beast to be as close as possible, for its mouth to be open, before firing the arrow.

or am i missing something?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:07 pm

I said yes, didn't I? I mean saying.

The beast stalked Quiver all the while keeping its mouth wide open
Just sounds to ridiculous. I can only imagine lockjawMcGee.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next