Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 10 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:25 pm

lol no he dropped it off on Quiver, and grabbed some gym/sports equipment. Like footballs and stuff, before heading back. That way he wasn't juggling all of it at once. I thought I had mentioned it was sports equipment in the post, but I missed a key detail, sorry!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 10 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:05 am

Okay, so he gave Quiver the ice cream and he took the sports equipment and made his grand entrance with the sports equipment. Correct?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:17 am

Ok so Jet assumed the cops might screw this up, so he figured kids like two things right? Ice cream and fun/games. Mix those two together, and it'll seem less like a strict interrogation.

He has the ice cream cooler in his hands and the sports equipment duffel bag slung over his shoulder. So think of Santa Claus popping out somewhere, with his duffel bag of presents, and more presents :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:53 pm

Okay, so Quiver doesn't have anything at the moment right?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Not unless you want her to. I mean she is your character :P, but she doesn't have the ice cream. Jet bought it, so he wants to give it to them.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:46 pm

No I was just confused because it says he tells her to hold it for him lol.

Will make my post tomorrow morning hopefully. im going to sleep....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Right, I should had clarified that it was only like a momentary thing.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Okay sorry, I got another question. Where is Jet when he makes his grand entrance? Is he in the middle of the fray so to speak?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Well I just assumed that he was next to the entrance, or exit. The door he came through. And that the playground is in front of him, but the kids are not exactly like right in front of his face. More like the jungle gym, swings, whatnot, are a little ways ahead.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:58 pm

was that question directed to Quiver? i mean, im assuming yes but......
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Jet or Quiver, it really doesn't matter. I thought it would just be funny to add in.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:29 pm

First it was capture the flag, then it was kickball. WHICH GAME ARE YOU PLAYING FOR GOODNESS SAKES?

your other comment gave me an idea....so im holding off fyi.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:44 pm

It's both, they're combined :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:08 pm

I dont know if you're waiting for me to work on the Heroes one before you post in the other thread or if you're busy but I'm just letting you know I'm still thinking/working on it. A whole bunch of stuff has come up before I leave for Disney so....yeah.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:23 pm

I'd be lying, if I said I wasn't. To be honest though, the RP really isn't my main concern, nor is it/should be yours. So you can take all the time in the world. I was wondering when your internship was coming up.

You'll probably be busy when it starts (or if you're going soon) so have fun and good luck!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Well, the Heroes and One Piece Rp aren't my main concerns :p

I don't know, I just figured I'd update since I know I get antsy sometimes when I'm waiting for an RP post. Especially if I'm bored at the time :p

And yeah, when I start I'm sure I'll be busy. Also, the time zones will be different so I'll probably be posting really late at night for you. At least, I'd think it would be really late at night.

I also kind of want to finish the fics before I leave. Or at least the RP one.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Well, the Heroes and One Piece Rp aren't my main concerns :p
I already have most of the Heroes arc (of mine thought out) Have for a while though :P In fact, remember when I said this might be another two parter arc for mine? Well bump that up to three lol.

That's not a hint to start up the two RPs and rush them to a finish or whatever. Take your time and put it on a hold if you have to.

Also since you'll probably be super busy (as will I most times anyway) I'll dish out a chapter or two during the semester internship. I doubt we'll get much of anything during that time. So in your spare time, if you have any, you can read the chapters. If and when I get to them :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Oh I actually found out recently that I'll probably be more free in the beginning of the semester.

Cause I thought we were going to get 40 hour work weeks. But now I'm hearing people are only getting them because the parks are in peak season. So when I get there, we're going to be starting off-peak season. Which means I might only be getting around 28 hours. Which means I'll be free.

Like I said, I just want to finish these writing projects that have been piling up so I can work on new things before I think out the RP.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:57 pm

Well, hopefully you get more hours then that. And good luck with your stories!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Well I'm requesting overtime and working a sixth day if they need me so worst case scenario i'll get to make up for the slow time during the peak season.

It's still more hours and more money than what I do now anyway so I'm not really going to complain.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Oh well as long as you're happy with the hours! I just thought you said you wanted to be making 40+ hours. Nevermind!

I will get around to reading your Aftermath story soon...been busy! Also when are you leaving for your internship?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:54 pm

I do want 40 hours a week but at the same time if I don't get the 40 hours a week, I'm not going to complain either. Cause at least I'll be working more than I am now :p

And yeah that's fine. I've been writing the Korra Fic now, last two chapters :p I'm leaving Thursday evening btw.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:17 pm

I doubt I'll have anything finished for the Avatar chapters, at that time. Especially considering I really haven't touched the next chapter (as in writing, I did the planning/made a list)

Sounds cool, looking forward to the Korra chapters! I didn't know you only had two more for that one. I thought there would be a few more, considering all that was going on in it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:21 am

I mean, it's one of those things where I could continue it if I wanted to but it can also end in the next two chapters. It'll make more sense once I finish it :p

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Sounds interesting, will look forward to it! Just got done cleaning out the farm's business building...I swear no business is probably done in that place. There were cobwebs, dead stink bugs everywhere, a billion colonies of spiders, and spider **** everywhere.

I felt dirty just cleaning that place...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next