Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 11 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:43 pm

what does spider **** even look like O_o
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 11 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Sort of looks like little mud droplets and stains. Still there was enough of it on the floors and running off the walls...

I'd rather not talk about the science of spider turds.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:09 pm

I see...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Well you're the one who asked.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Well you said you didn't want to talk about it so I wasn't going to keep talking about it :p What else was I supposed to say?

Fascinating....

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Yes cause **** is always fascinating. Or not.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:56 pm

I just want to point out before I post in the Hero's thread that no one has stated the Thin Man is the one kidnapping the kids aside from Zach (who only told this to Tyler) and Tyler. The kidnapper is just leaving Thin Man notes from the game behind and no one actually believes it is him, just a jerk who is using the image as a gimmick.

Just thought I'd clarify cause it seemed like Jet was under the impression that a lot of people/kids believe it is the actual Thin Man when that is not true. So I wasn't sure if that changes anything you posted.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:58 pm

I'm sure there's enough dumb rumors going around about people who believe it. Kids and adults (after all not all people are that smart) Jet is just recognizing the fact that they've dealt with the supernatural before.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:04 pm

okay you can believe what you want to believe but im just telling you there's no facts that your statement is accurate :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Jet can super-speed to the closest wiki-page, your argument is invalid.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:38 pm

wikipedia has nothing to do with what people believe or disbelieve, it only provides facts on various subjects.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:42 pm

If we don't get back to the One Piece RP, I might make some comics about their adventures. Sort of like the books the actual One Piece series has. That's another project I want to tackle. Although I can't say (if I do get around to that soon) that everything that happened or the way characters acted will be the same.

Also Wikipedia is always tampered with, so not everything is fact.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Okay. When you get to the gypsy arc, let me know cause I could just tell you certain things that never got a chance to be revealed because of the way characters were going. along with other things...

And your argument is still invalid because it wouldn't tell you whether or not a community believes the Thin Man exists :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:56 pm

See I was thinking of skipping that and or doing something different with that ship.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:57 pm

What do you mean?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:23 pm

I was thinking of skipping the whole gypsies on a ship thing. Or doing something different.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:29 pm

Oh.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:48 pm

I haven't even started yet, so I'm not sure. Besides I still have to make some drawings/sketches of what I want the characters, villagers, and villains to look like.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:08 pm

Just as an FYI I need to think about Jet's offer to Tyler. thats why i havent posted yet.

and i might go soon cause I GUESS I should help Paul Revere with his stupid white people problems in assassin's creed 3. I GUESS.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:30 pm

And I guess I should get around to fixing an old wooden tool box, which I'm transforming into my reenactment clothes drawer. But you know, every time I look at the rickety thing, I see other parts that need fixing and I just wander off to another less headachey project.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:35 pm

Yeah, that's how I feel about Paul Revere.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:30 pm

Well I got everything fixed, all I need is six evenly small sized screws to add the hinges back onto the box. Then I'll have a very old (looks like a 1905 or earlier wooden tool box) clothes box where I can store my socks, pants/shirt drawers, and some other clothes and I won't have to worry about digging through a bag to find the crap.

Cause that really gets annoying at reenactments. Not to mention they all get damp in the one bag, so hopefully this box will keep them more air dry.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:35 pm

lol I said 'screw it I ain't helping you tonight Paul Revere' :p

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:36 pm

Well all things considered. A box to hold your clothes is probably better than Revere.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Well yeah cause Paul Revere is a little **** in this game I'd take almost anything over him :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next