Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 7 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Mon May 13, 2013 5:45 pm

I edited my post, just a heads up.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 7 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Sun May 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Question about your post: is Jet playing the game using his super speed or is he doing it at a normal pace? Just wondering.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun May 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Even if Jet was using super speed, which he could do for typing or whatever...it's not really like the character can go super speed right? It's not programmed that way.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun May 19, 2013 7:12 pm

No, I just meant if Jet's going super speed with typing so to Quiver it's like watching fingers move rapidly across the keyboard. That's what I meant.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun May 19, 2013 7:23 pm

I'd say he's doing it faster then her, but not super speed. Or not to the length like that. The keyboard would probably break.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 27, 2013 5:42 pm

I'm wondering what exactly Jet meant when he said they could use the 8 pages. I don't want to misinterpret what he's saying.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 27, 2013 5:52 pm

They could beat the game and copy the notes of the eight pages they've found and then somehow use that in the real case against this murderer or whatever. So far only one page has been found out of the game, behind you, right? So if they get to the game's seven other pages before the crimes, then they could possibly be somewhat of a step closer.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 27, 2013 6:01 pm

No, so far there's been 5 instances. The detective said 5. So, there's 5 notes. I think I only said what 2 say specifically because one is the one that started the case and the other one is the recent one at the bus stop. But there's a total of 5 thus far. So Jet collected 6 notes so far which means he's potentially got 1 more than what's already been used.

That's assuming he got the notes in the same order as the kidnapper. Technically, since the notes are placed randomly throughout the game and in a different order, he might have gotten more.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 27, 2013 6:03 pm

I understand the game's mechanics, I just wasn't sure if you were strictly going by that in the Heroes universe. Besides even if there is one or five cases, Jet's original idea still stands. At least for him.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 27, 2013 6:17 pm

The only thing that's supposed to be different is the notes themselves and the actual monster. I mean, technically the locations themselves can be different as well if you want to do that. I just want it to be sort of a parody of Slendman so as long as the main components are the same, the rest is fair game for change.

And yeah, I had a feeling Jet's opinion wouldn't be wavered. I just wanted to make sure you knew it was 5 instead of 1. I don't want us getting confused is all.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 27, 2013 6:29 pm

So you want a reaction only? Like a one liner, "Alright, let's do this!" Nothing else? If that's what you want, I'll just hold off until you're finished the phase.

I'm also assuming you just want me to RP post what Flint is doing, now that no one is following him or something?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue May 28, 2013 10:38 am

Okay, I'll just do the Hero post then.

And yeah...I mean you kind of said you would post the rest of your post once I was done doing mine....so...yeah.

EDIT: wrote out the hero's post btw.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue May 28, 2013 6:36 pm

I didn't mean as in I'd add more to mine, but more like I would post in regards to what Flint did after the group rose out of the water/continued with their search/whatever. Don't worry, I can just control those people.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue May 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Oh, I thought you meant like you were just going to continue what you were doing.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue May 28, 2013 8:14 pm

It's cool, I kind of had Flint plunge into the water and then disappear to just end the chase scene. I didn't think it was a major part of your arc, so I was just trying to end it as soon as I could :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue May 28, 2013 8:38 pm

yeah it wasn't. i honestly don't know how the hell it happened.

oh wait, i do.

it's Flint's fault. :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue May 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Doesn't help that Hawkins is two-timing :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue May 28, 2013 10:00 pm

I don't understand what you mean.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue May 28, 2013 10:01 pm

He conned money out of that poor old lady.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue May 28, 2013 10:02 pm

She's not that old. Give her some credit.

:p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Okay, gonna have to think about the hole that has just been dug before I make the next post. Just so you know.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Not sure if you're referring to the One Piece or Heroes rp here...:P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Well the Heroes one is the one that I haven't posted in.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 30, 2013 8:18 pm

I wasn't sure on account that I had Flint's pistols fall apart :P

The Heroes one, Jet isn't saying let's take our costumes off and see our identities. He means do it when they leave and are out of everyone's eyesight. And then to do some investigating in two different spots where they need to get information (in civilian clothes) Then later meet up in costume to discuss.

Not sure if that made sense or not.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 30, 2013 8:29 pm

No no, I got Flint's predicament covered :p Had it planned from the start in case Flint's guns were busted when they got shipwrecked.

And I know exactly what Jet was suggesting. It's still a problem. That needs solving.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next