Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 6 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Still it's better then "This is a hotel hospital?" :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 6 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:09 pm

Umm...I wasn't even really talking about you 'messing' up lol. I just legitimately thought you knew what Slenderman was. my bad.

im sure you've already done this but you might want to look into him a bit more....or, at least, look at some of the games that are made about him because that's what im going to primarily be referencing. i mean, if you want to be a bit 'in the know'. it doesn't really matter either way.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:15 pm

I did do some research when you first mentioned it. Which is why I had Jet go online and watch a goofy cartoony animation of him/it. Of course I'm not going to have Jet know everything about this thing from the get-go (even though I read up on it) Mostly because that would be cheap.

Also sorry for lack of activity, my jobs have been screwing with my schedule and everything. I probably need to lighten the load.

By the way, how are things going in school now? Did you ever get that feedback you needed from your spacey teacher? Sorry I couldn't be much more help, but if you ever need some feedback on any of your school assignments/classes, I'll always try my best to help out!

I will get to the RPs later today, still have some things to finish. Also guess who just bought the complete Invader Zim boxset for only ten bucks? :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:41 pm

I'm not counting on Jet knowing everything. Just wait, you'll see.

Anyway, turns out she forgot to mention something in class and that was the reason why it wasn't working properly. a lot of people had similar problems because of it.

and it's okay. im going to get to the heroes RP either later tonight or tomorrow. it depends on how much i get done today. swear, that entire animation thing from last week screwed me all up :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Honestly, I'll get around to posting with both Rps and the Avatar eventually. Yesterday was a bit hectic. Had to spend a lot of the night attempting to fix my front leaky gas tank. Eventually I just said screw it, and siphoned it all out.

Oh my god that was such a mess. It must've had a kinked hose/air backed up, because as soon as I opened the tank it all blew out. Everywhere. Will fix it eventually, so that I have two tanks again.

I hate when people, especially professors, do that kind of stuff. She reminds me of my first 3D animation professor. He had a mixture of being spacey and just not caring. So when it came time to registering for the intermediate and further courses, I avoided him like the plague.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:03 pm

yeah, id say she's more on the spacey side. i dont think she doesn't care, she's actually really nice. her problem is she wants to teach too much in a short amount of time and then skips/forgets the things that are actually important. and i think she also forgets that some members of the class took the first course like a year ago simply because the intermediate class isn't taught every semester.

that sucks about your gas tank. and its okay cause i honestly don't know if im going to get to heroes arc today like i said. ive been constantly distracted today with a variety of things.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:53 pm

It's fine, I've been too busy with work/chores whatever. And school comes first, we can continue with the other Rps when both of us have more free time. If that means a week/weeks/month or whatever, so be it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:43 pm

well, let's not get ahead of ourselves there....though i do happen to be very busy this week/weekend. not so much next week/weekend as of right now.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:40 pm

I was just saying, I don't mind. If it takes us a while longer to have spare time, then it's fine, I can wait.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:45 pm

okay.

i felt like i was going to say something else but i forgot what it was.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:32 pm

Not sure if you had more to write in your previous post (regarding your ooc comment) but I made a post anyway. Not much I really can do, since I doubt you want Jet or Quiver to confront this kidnapping/killing/whatever immediately.

Well just tell me if you remember and before you forget again :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:03 pm

I still had to do more.....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:17 pm

And it doesn't really matter, I made my post. I saw your post way after you made it, so I wasn't sure if you added more or not. It's all good.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Yeah, I looked at it and it's got nothing to do with what happens next so ....yeah.

I've just got to write it out. Which I plan on doing either tonight or tomorrow. This script analysis is taking me longer than I thought it would.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:54 pm

LS, what is more important? :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:32 pm

Well the RP obviously.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:21 pm

FYI, the other figure is Jet....just thought I'd make that crystal clear..........
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:21 pm

I thought that other person was Lunar Knight, just so you know... :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Just so we're clear, Quiver hit the download button almost immediately after they watched the trailer.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:21 am

And Jet left to find food before that, because it was taking too long. Plus it would probably take time to download and you didn't give me any feedback as to what would happen if it was downloaded. So in case you wanted to control that part, I did something else.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Oh, I was just giving you a chance to react to the fact that she's downloading the game. :/
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Well he'll be back after a quick snack break :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:49 pm

Okay then :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Right so add whatever you wanted to after what you've posted.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Yeah I know. I'm getting there :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next