Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:28 pm

It's the only image I could find, of a good quality. I can't help it lol, when we're RPing I would imagine your female main to look like that.

But you make her name whatever you want it to be.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:31 pm

i couldn't see the image. it was hotlinked :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Can you see this?

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=806&q=Fire+Emblem+Hawkeye&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:34 pm

yes.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:35 pm

That's the man, he's a big brute. That's all I can see when I hear or read HawkEye.

So are you planning on an archer now? Or are you still not sure which type?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:08 pm

leaning towards archer but im not sure yet :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:10 pm

I think an archer would be awesome. And the idea of element that you said, really got me interested.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:18 pm

right, like i said, i got to figure out what she's going to look like and what each elemental arrow would do.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:22 pm

Or you could make your character like one of those handymen. They aren't really technological based, but have that old school (like 1700) skill where they rig up something quite well.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:32 pm

wait, what? lol
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:39 pm

It's not necessarily steampunk, since it's way before that fantasy created time, but they created the oddest contraptions...I can't think of the name...damn.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:50 pm

i still don't know what you're really talking about.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:56 pm

One of the better explanations I can give you, once I find it, is from Tales of Symphonia. There's a village with these types of inventors.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:02 pm

okay.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Actually finding it is a lot harder then I thought. The town is called Asgard, but the two characters in it have no images or anything not even in the wiki...

The closest thing would probably be the mechanist from Avatar, but not so steampunk like.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm

I think I'm still going to go with the archer esque person and the elements.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Right, I meant that if you wanted to give her/them that mechanist element to them, you could try something with that...damn it. I wish I could find the freaking link.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:37 pm

im still leaning towards the nature. unless i can somehow successfully merge nature with mechanist XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:40 pm

It's possible. The mechanist have a down to earth vibe to them. Have you ever seen those inventors who craft crazy contraptions. Like made out of wood and have spinning gears and the such?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:52 pm

like Tinkers?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Right, http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Tinker
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:00 pm

oh why didn't you say so :p i know what Tinkers are cause of Tinkerbell and her new franchise XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Gadgeteer! That's the name I was looking for!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:04 pm

okay. lol ill go look that up.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:16 pm

That's one of the names for the Tinkerer, who is a class type in FFT. The name basically means a down to earth resourceful inventor.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next