Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 22 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 26, 2012 3:59 pm

I've got a question that I thought up of during the day.

If Quiver and MC meet and then MC dies, how much of their meeting will Quiver remember? I'm just wondering because I realize you said people forget he died but I don't think you said how much of the MC they would remember. To what point do they forget him?

Also, in regards to your last post, how does the public view Quiver? I get they see this guy as a new hope due to Jet's MIA but at the same time Quiver's still there...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 22 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Sat May 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Right, but the whole last arc was a total stain on Jet and Quiver. While they don't despise her, it's like they don't know how to feel about the situation. Does that makes sense?

Basically nothing huge has happened since the last arc and now. Midnight Crusader is what the public call him/deemed him, but they don't even know who they are. He usually refers to himself as the Lunar Knight (also to add confusion, like there are two heroes instead of one.)

Also people will remember most except him dying (if he does.) And just because he dies doesn't mean I'm having him blow up or whatever every post (and every arc)

Edit: Also sorry about your midnight problem. If it makes you feel any better, I slept well :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Okay, gotcha.

MC's glory is starting to remind me of Captain Hammer. Totally random I know but...I can't help it!

So if he does die, what will people remember? Like, let's say Quiver and MC are having a conversation:

Quiver: Nice weather we're having.

MC: Yes, yes it is.

And then a piano falls on MC. (yeah, this is totally ridiculous but I figured it was the easiest way to get the question across).

So then it's the next day, what does Quiver think happened after MC said 'Yes, yes it is' ? Would she make up a scenario of them finishing the conversation and then leaving one another? Or, would that portion of her night be a total blur.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat May 26, 2012 5:15 pm

It would be more like a blur, but not to the point of them feeling like there was something missing. So they wouldn't second question the situation.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Right, but if someone knew what was going on, like let's say MC is trying to explain his powers to Quiver, would she then come to this realization?

Sort of like what happens in Inception (not sure if you saw that) where DiCaprio's character points out to people that they're dreaming and then they realize that they're dreaming because they can't remember how they got to the cafe/bar/whatever. But before that, they wouldn't even question how they got to the place.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat May 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Let's have a scene.

Lunar Knight or Midnight Crusader gets stabbed in the chest in some alley as he's confronting a serious thug and is ambushed. Quiver or someone sees it, as he bleeds out on the ground. They scream "Noooooo!"

The next day he would be like "You don't remember? I was stabbed and you screamed No you bastard!"

"What?" The person said as they laughed. "I bled to death on the ground."

"I think I would remember something like that."
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 26, 2012 6:34 pm

okay, got it.

and i have another question: can i have a serial killer? :p

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat May 26, 2012 6:51 pm

What do you mean? As a new hero or something? Or as the plot. You can do whatever.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 26, 2012 7:17 pm

No, as a villain.

Yes, I want to create a hero that is a serial killer who will commit mass murder :p

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat May 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Go ahead, this is your arc :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 26, 2012 7:30 pm

I just wasn't sure if it was appropriate or not.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat May 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Anything is fine, I mean I wouldn't graphically depict how this killer would keep dead bodies in their cellar or anything like that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 26, 2012 7:46 pm

No no. I just want to know if we can have someone that has killed more than once.

Although, what you just said sounds kind of cool :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat May 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Whatever floats your boat, like I said this is your arc.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun May 27, 2012 5:25 pm

ok...im pretty sure ive got the story....just making sure i have ways to beat the villain.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun May 27, 2012 6:28 pm

In the mean time we could just RP the Heroes RP until you think you have it fleshed out enough to start up. You can have Quiver or someone just respond to what I've posted so far.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun May 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Actually, I was going to make the first post right now.

Turns out, finding a weakness wasn't all that difficult :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun May 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Good to hear, will look forward to it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun May 27, 2012 7:17 pm

done!

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun May 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Sounds good so far!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun May 27, 2012 7:41 pm

For the record: I assumed Quiver was still doing her duty as a superhero during these three months. she's probably just not been working with the police as much. im not sure if that's what you were implying with the last post.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun May 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Right, I understand that. I just assumed that she didn't want as much publicity by what you had in the first post.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun May 27, 2012 7:58 pm

^ oh okay. yeah, she definitely doesn't. nvm then.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 31, 2012 6:13 pm

for the record, im going to edit that last post after you do your post...just because.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Alright, I'll get onto that...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next