Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:46 pm

who's the girl with the wings? i dont remember her name.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 3 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Hawk Girl? She's like the sidekick of Hawk Man or whatever, maybe it was Bird Man. Have you ever seen that parody of Bird Man Attorney? Yeah something like that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:09 pm

yeah i guess that's it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:12 pm

Is that the kind of hero you're looking for?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:13 pm

maybe. i don't know.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Well let me know what your thoughts are, if you need any help, or whatnot.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:13 pm

well hawkgirl and angel are the closest thing to what i was originally thinking.

but i also like nightcrawler...i think im still leaning towards someone who's more mutated than just a regular person.

like since Artemis is the goddess of nature, if i went back to the archer idea, it would make sense for whoever i create to be half animal and to have the archery. although, i still like the sword idea.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:14 pm

You are just so indecisive with this aren't you? :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Yes I am. Because I need to pick a superhero and a superpower that I not only enjoy but also will help me RP since I'm not very good at battles.

Like, if I picked flight, flight isn't going to help really. yes, ive always wanted that power but it really is going to be too difficult to battle RP. same thing with the archery: i haven't seen enough archery superheros to know how that would work.

But a sword is something I like and if I gave it powers (which I planned on doing, not extensive powers but enough to give it a little something extra) I would know how to use it because my favorite games are the ones where I get a sword.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:28 pm

You watched a little of Young Justice right? Speedy and Artemis use a bow and arrow. Speedy was even in Teen Titans and there was an older Robin Hood like dude who was in Young Justice as his mentor but also in Justice League Unlimited.

They worked really well, try watching some clips on youtube.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:33 pm

I know who you're talking about but as i said, it's one thing to watch them do it and it's another to describe it and have them do it.

I know Speedy has special artillery/technology attached to his arrows.

and the Robin Hood dude is Green Arrow. I have some comics with him but I never really saw him in action.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:41 pm

He's in action in a lot of Unlimited.

See? Speedy uses special tech with his bow. You need to think of something that would make an archer unique, but wouldn't cross the borders of creepy. Say like someone having a skeleton like bow and arrow thing.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:42 pm

well, if i was to go the archer route, id want it to be more mystical i.e. it wouldn't have a skeleton thing going on because the character would be connected with nature. so perhaps the arrows would have one of the four elements on them?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Right, but how would you use the arrows? Would it be like wind makes the arrow go faster due or would it be like the arrow sends wind everywhere, causing a huge gust wave to blow foes down.

Or water arrow is like ice and deadly or would it cause an ocean wave? Cause one is good the other is going overboard.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:53 pm

i haven't crossed that bridge yet :p

i still dont know if i want to do archery. i have to look into it. but not now cause im probably going to go soon.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Well I actually like the archer idea, especially different elements. Like I said, but you don't have to use it, like how wind element would just mean the arrow went faster then a normal one, because it worked with the wind.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:03 pm

right. i still need to think a little on it. my character doesn't have a name now that there's Artemis (seriously, i totally forgot that was her name)
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:06 pm

lol...what about Quiver? That sounds female...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:07 pm

that might actually work.

but first i want to decide if she's going to be a half human person thing. if so, might have to give her a name change.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:08 pm

What about those nymphs? The forest nymphs? Maybe I'm getting things mixed up, but those humans who are in tune with nature.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:10 pm

yes they are. druids are too. but those are more tree people. i was thinking more of an animal type person.

but now, i just might want to go with a nymph because that hasn't really been done before...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:12 pm

http://forums.champions-online.com/showthread.php?t=105869

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006041611041

Go to these two forum links. They discuss the same thing you are, names for archers with a lot of detail on the names history.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:18 pm

i like Hawkeye but again, i think thats my FMA obsession talking

i also like Anaea.

if i want her to have a secret identity, i also like Quiver.

so that would mean probably either Hawkeye or Quiver would be the superhero name and Anaea would be her real name.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:19 pm

What about Red Quiver? A color that would go well with her gender. To me I think of HawkEye as a man's name, but then again that's Fire Emblem talking to me.

http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/14/20/358514.jpg?1185297304
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Hawkeye is a woman's name from FMA.

and Lee, no Hotlinking! lol

yeah, i could put a color in front.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next