Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective RP: The Midnight Express; The Comment Section

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Detective RP: The Midnight Express; The Comment Section - Page 2 Empty Re: Detective RP: The Midnight Express; The Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 pm

that is what im implying :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Detective RP: The Midnight Express; The Comment Section - Page 2 Empty Re: Detective RP: The Midnight Express; The Comment Section

Post  Lee Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Well what are you asking?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:27 pm

i wanted to know if it was possible or not.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:29 pm

If what was? A time skip? This is your RP LS, you're controlling it. Not me. You get to decide.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:43 pm

ok ill probably do that tomorrow. im going to be leaving soon to watch one piece and rest in case i have to get up in the middle of the night for the storm.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Get up to do what? Attack the rain droplets one at a time? :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:48 pm

NJ is in a state of emergency :p

they're saying it's going to flood like it did with hurricane Floyd. and we lost a lot of stuff then in the basement.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:50 pm

They say it might be big here to, but whatever. I'll see when it comes.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:51 pm

didn't it already pass you?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:55 pm

No, I don't think so. They say midnight.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:56 pm

wth why is it taking so long!?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:09 pm

When has a woman ever been on time? She's probably primping.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:13 pm

oh...i get it :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:42 pm

So, are you waiting for me to make a time skip post or are you thinking of one? I just want to know if you're waiting on me and if you aren't don't worry. Take your time with this.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:49 pm

i dont have time to move it forward yet.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:52 pm

That's cool, take your time.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kittens4jc Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Okay, I'm joining this rp! This is my character!
Now you can check my da for her too! She's my steampunk character so she'll be somewhat perfect for this rp!

Name: Grace

Personality: clumsy, smart, calm, kind, confindent

Likes: her mom’s scones, her bagpipes XD, solving science, her homeland, sunny days, sleep

Dislikes: Anyone bugging her while she’s working, winter, rainy days

Story: Raised from a family of scientists, her life was dedicated to science. Her parents was very sweet and gentle to her. But when she was 11, her brother passed away due to illness. When she was 18, she went to college to become an inventor. She then moved L.A., to make her dream of becoming an inventor big. So far she’s pretty successful.

What do you think of her?
kittens4jc
kittens4jc
Non-Bender

Female Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Lee, what am I supposed to do now that there's another potential character!?

Your character is good but so far the only thing that I see is that this is the legit 1930s so I'm not sure how steampunk fits into this. She can still be an inventor but not necessarily extreme steampunk if you know what I mean.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:30 pm

I don't think she means that her OC will be steampunk. Only that her character is from a steampunk story that she wants to insert in here, but given the reality of everything.

And...what else? You add them in. Honestly LS.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kittens4jc Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Yea, like I was thinking about Grace being a professor or a doctor... XD
kittens4jc
kittens4jc
Non-Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Which given the time, would be a profession in increasing demand.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kittens4jc Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:39 pm

EXACTLY! XDDDDDDDD
kittens4jc
kittens4jc
Non-Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:40 pm

right but the character lives in LA and this takes place in NYC.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  kittens4jc Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:43 pm

FFFFFF-- I meant NYC Sorry! XDDDDD
kittens4jc
kittens4jc
Non-Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:43 pm

Well that's a minor problem. Just switch it up that they moved to NY for further studies. There and problem solved.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next