Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective RP: The Midnight Express; The Comment Section

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Detective RP: The Midnight Express; The Comment Section - Page 3 Empty Re: Detective RP: The Midnight Express; The Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:44 pm

okay, now ive got some more thinking to do....

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17171

Back to top Go down

Detective RP: The Midnight Express; The Comment Section - Page 3 Empty Re: Detective RP: The Midnight Express; The Comment Section

Post  kittens4jc Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:45 pm

Yay! Now I'm excited for this rp! ^^
kittens4jc
kittens4jc
Non-Bender

Female Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:48 pm

So you're thinking about your character being either a professor or doctor but also an inventor, right? I just want to make sure I'm getting all of this.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:49 pm

I'd say it's more like a researcher. Someone who dabbles in a few things, but has no set study and is also limited in their knowledge because their range is so wide.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18531

Back to top Go down

Post  kittens4jc Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Yea, I'd say she would be more like a researcher in this... XD
kittens4jc
kittens4jc
Non-Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:51 pm

got it.

i think i know what to do.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  kittens4jc Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:53 pm

Okay! ^^ But yea I'm excited for this rp now!
kittens4jc
kittens4jc
Non-Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Okay, I got the next post up and you're character should be introduced shortly :)
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:06 pm

Now I want to eat some pizza...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:28 pm

I'm going to move it forward, I just have to ask Kittens a question first :)
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Sure, it's cool. Take your time. The good thing about having more then one RP is that you won't have to wait on a stalemate/roadblock on another :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:12 pm

So wait, are you going to change it and go back to Baker Street or are you still going to the Midnight Express? I just want to make sure.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:14 pm

You said that we could do the club until Kitten gets back. For all we know she might not be back for a while.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:20 pm

i meant, we could continue the RP when she gets back. and i assumed that now you know she's still interested, you would go back to her.

but whatever, i can fix it. :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Nevermind...

We need some RolePlays where we don't really need to worry about the story/organization as much. Otherwise this plan is going to back fire.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:25 pm

hence why I suggested the crazy Alice in Wonderland one :p

i dont know what else we could do that would be plotless.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Not necessarily plot less, but one where we're not like "Ok, not everyone is here so we can't do this."
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:38 pm

right.

well if you're going to try and get into the club, i can do a post with you and then have kittens come in when she gets back.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Nah it's cool, we can wait for her.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3