Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 15 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:57 pm

Actually electricity, water, and heating aren't run until the house is completely boxed in/covered. Run as in pipe/wire added to the building. It's a construction term, not run like as turned on. Which is why if you've ever walked into a construction site or house that was being built, you'd spot generators running. Sometimes they even rigged up a giant billboard full of outlets and had a generator running for that, so that people could use a lot of different power tools ect.

I should know as I've worked on enough buildings, but I don't mind what you want. I just wanted to correct you :P

So I'll edit whatever it is that you wanted me to.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 15 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:21 pm

There is pipe and wires though that's what I'm saying.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpXfcTF6iVk

this is the only good thing I could find that demonstrates what I'm talking about. It starts at the 2:00 mark. Granted, it's all close ups but you can see the building is put together, there's just construction going on in the building and the building itself is empty.

that's what I meant. with some spots still needing to be insulated.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:29 pm

It doesn't matter, I said I edited my post.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:50 pm

Oh I thought you said you would edit your post. As in you hadn't done it yet.

My bad.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:43 pm

It's fine, I just figured Jet/someone would need to switch on a generator or circuit board in order for the electricity to run through the lights.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:10 pm

I felt like there wasn't much I could add besides a one-liner, so I had Jet do a little more. If you don't want me to, I'll just cut the part before he does the trap working.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:31 pm

OOC: Not to mention Jet, it's probably illegal to have children baited for a kidnapper. Just saying :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:44 pm

It would make things a lot easier, just saying.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:01 am

It would but like I said...child endangerment :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:53 pm

Just slap an amber alert on it, if things go awry, and then we're done :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:57 pm

When Jet says his lines to the kids, is it supposed to be over the top or is it convincing? Cause I'm reading it as over the top but I just want to make sure that's what you're going for because it seems like it could go either way.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:36 pm

Just pick one lol
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:30 pm

So are you expecting me to do the trap springing right now or what? I just don't want to hijack the thread, if that's not the idea you were going for.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:48 pm

Yes and no?

I mean, that's up to you. Quiver is just entering the building but there isn't any sign of the Thin Man in the building yet. And Tyler's making noises that may or may not give away where the group is hiding. If you think you can pull off the plan given what's going on, then go for it. But if you think you should wait, then wait.

I don't know where you were thinking of putting the lights which was why I can't fully say. But if the lights are in a circle of death that's a ways in the building (which was what I imagined) then Quiver hasn't reached that spot yet. If they're somewhere else then maybe it would work.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Ok, well I already placed Jet and the kids in the intended spot.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:16 pm

I'm going to make my post tomorrow...got to think about this one.

that, and i also might only vaguely remember what i had in mind.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:18 pm

If I remove Tyler's head will that save all the lost kids?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:31 pm

that is terrible.

and don't worry about the kids.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:35 pm

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 03, 2014 7:38 pm

You're thinking WAY too much into what Quiver said.

You know how there's Xavier's school for children with powers? That's what she's suggesting. She's not saying to take Tyler to a shrink, she's saying they've figured out the mystery i.e. that it was Tyler with powers and now the way to fix it is to give him the help he needs, the help they (mostly meaning Jet) probably didn't have when discovering they had powers.

I mean, you said superheros exist in this world outside of Little Springs, correct?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat May 03, 2014 7:43 pm

Yes and no

...and I'm not thinking way too much into this. I'm just RPing as Jet. Otherwise I'll just give you oneliners, which is bs with the work you put into your stories. I always hated when I only got oneliners in my RPs so I make an effort to try to at least make a good post.

Also it felt like there was no conflict that needed resolving...or it felt that it was resolved way too quickly (aside from all the sidetracking) when they learned what needed to be done.

So I just assumed there might be more to it that they need to delve into. Or not. I really don't care.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 03, 2014 7:57 pm

In that case, Jet is thinking way too much into what Quiver is saying. Also, in regards to the last line of Jet's, Quiver knew what he was saying and she was saying no, that wasn't what she was suggesting. she only reacted strongly because it was far from what she was thinking.

And honestly I purposely changed what was supposed to happen and resolved it quickly because I felt like this whole story was just filled with complaint after complaint so I figured it was better to just end it as opposed to let it continue in a slow and agonizing manner.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat May 03, 2014 8:03 pm

I actually didn't mind the story all that much. The idea that is.

I was just a bit annoyed by the fact that it dragged out because I was doing things/RPing things that didn't lead anywhere. It wasn't completely my fault, I was just RPing as things that Jet would do (otherwise it would be OOC) and the fact that I honestly didn't know what you expected at certain parts.

I would rather you told me to do something else, if the actions I took were going to lead nowhere. You just gave me a lot of freedom, so I thought that meant you had several courses of action planned out.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 03, 2014 8:20 pm

The thing is, I don't want to tell you you can't do something. If you want, next time, I can say something along the lines of 'you might want to do something else'. But I just don't think it's fair to flat out tell you to do something differently.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat May 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Also, so is it possible for there to not necessarily a school but someone to pass Tyler to because honestly that was the ending from the get go. Just so I know how to make my next post.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next