Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 8 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Thu May 30, 2013 10:03 pm

I figured it's sort of the thing that happens in One Piece, so why pass it up? :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 8 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Fri May 31, 2013 6:21 pm

Exactly.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:57 pm

So I thought of a better name for Jet.

Willy East :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Why would you post that?

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 8 Dr-who-rain
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:22 pm

He's the alternate universe Wally West. Y u so emotional?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Umm...did you not see the Young Justice finale?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:41 pm

I don't watch Young Justice. I was going to get around to it eventually, but now I can kind of guess what happens.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm

well

*spoilers.*

Wally dies.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:02 pm

well

spoilers

Spoiler:
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Don't blame me, blame CN. I'm pretty sure the creators had every intention of bringing Wally back the next season but the show got canceled.

so there.

I am a dedicated fan with a Wally McDonald's toy as a mini shrine in his honour. Don't judge me :p

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Hey no need to lump the network in. This is all on your hands. My memories will forever be tainted now.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Well it's like I always say "If I got to suffer, I'm taking whoever I can down with me." :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:30 pm

I will get to the RPs eventually, been very busy lately.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Sorry it took me forever to make the next RP posts...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:38 pm

I honestly don't care :p

I'm probably not going to post tonight anyway.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Okay so I read over the Hero's one and I'm a bit confused by the order of things regarding Jet's actions:

So, he drops the crumpled paper, goes to the construction sight, goes back to the police station, dismantles the sink, and then explores the station? I just want to make sure I understood it right.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Right lol. He does it quickly though, not with human speed. So he drops the paper/tosses it on the officer's desk, so that she is more interested in the projectile then Jet's standing. Then he dons some construction tools and gear, before heading back to fix a broken sink.

He's still in the bathroom though, because he still has to fix it. So he's pretending he's a plumber.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:54 pm

okay, yeah I wasn't sure if he was still in the bathroom or not. forgot to ask.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:06 pm

Ocupado!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:33 pm

I posted Quiver's part. I haven't had a chance to do the next phase yet. Just so you know.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:12 pm

okay, next part is up.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:35 am

Posted. Although you wrote out a lot, and nice work with that, there wasn't really much Jet was involved with. So I couldn't respond to that stuff.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Yeah I mean, most of the post was just me doing the part I was too lazy to do before lol.

The post where the next phase happened was going to be longer but then I somehow found a way to condense it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Hero's of Little Springs post up.

Edit:

OOC: Quiver just knew that they wanted their help because she DID get caught. I haven't explicitly stated it yet because I didn't want Jet/you to expect the officer coming. Idk I thought it'd be pretty obvious if I wrote something to insinuate Quiver might get caught and then she shows up at the crime scene right after.

And I did tell you. I said that whole one-shot thing at the end when they were in the house was supposed to happen after (i.e. AFTER they left the house) and that Jet's plan messed up a lot of things. You didn't offer to change it, so I left it. And I wasn't going to flat out tell you what I had planned because 1. that's not fun if you know everything and 2. you never tell me what's supposed to happen when I mess up or ask cause I don't want to mess up your thing, you just go with it. So that's what I did.

It's not easy being on the other side of the fence is it? :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:32 pm

In my defense, I normally let you do whatever you want to. The only time I don't is when you post a one liner, which happened often in the beginning. I didn't really have much to work with those times, so I had to move on the phases.

So yeah, now I know why you post one liners sometimes, it makes a lot more sense. Had I known it was because you were confused/worried that it would change the story's approach, I would had told you otherwise. Do whatever you want to, so long as its in character. It gives me more to work with during the actual arcs. Mainly because sometimes it felt like I was doing story time by myself, when you posted little to work with lol.

Also in my defense, you just said that it would change how you were going to approach a certain part. I just interpreted it to mean you would find/had found a different way to go about things. Not that you wanted me to change my post.

you never tell me what's supposed to happen when I mess up or ask cause I don't want to mess up your thing, you just go with it. So that's what I did.

There is no such thing as messing up. Going a different approach than one which I had thought up/intended? Yes. Does that mean it's bad? No.

And to be honest, most of your examples are from RP fights, which you don't embellish :P. "Quiver ran and shot an arrow." This isn't necessarily a mess up, but it's very lacking. At those times, I don't want to RP the enemy as getting their ass handed to them, unless it's some random foot solider.

Roleplaying is not about taking someone's already scripted plot/plan/arc and going on an unchangeable route. Because then that would mean somewhere along the line, someone's character would have to go out of character. Like Jet for instance, with the whole cop fiasco. (Had I changed it, that is)

You found a good approach to the situation, however. I just wish you would had done it earlier :P

It's also about collaboration. For example, when our Avatar story just started, and Susano was still in charge, he was moderating/battling Lee/Rosso TMEB/Me. During the second tournament battle, Susano didn't expect/plan for us to win the way we did. Which is funny because we used teamwork, which everyone else failed to do lol. With it being a team match and all...

Anyway hopefully that all makes sense. While I did post this in my defense, I mostly made it so lengthy to explain myself, and so that you may understand that you have more freedom to do as you please when I'm the one controlling the different arcs and RPs.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next