Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 39 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:50 pm

I know it is good. And then I need to work on my screenplay. That's all I've got left.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 39 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Is this the one where you can't figure out a title for the life of you? Also one page done in the chapter!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:31 pm

^ Yes, it's the one that doesn't have a title.

And I literally JUST finished it. Well, I'll still have to look over one last scene to tweak it but it's basically done. I've been working on it all weekend @_@.

And then tomorrow I have to coordinate web series because that's falling through and work on my opening for a tv show. Also got to start researching Marvel like crazy. Yup.

I'm going to get to this now, I swear!

EDIT: wait, never mind, new question. So did the two regular arrows actually go into the beast or did they not? Like, is Quiver technically still hanging by the arrows or was she completely unable to do that?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:53 pm

I stated that they skin is too tough.

Anyway what's this about Marvel and a tv show? Is that for school?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:20 pm

yes they're both for school.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:07 am

Sounds interesting, I'd like to hear about both of those lol. When you have time of course, I'm sure you're really busy since final exams/projects are coming close.

Also three pages down! As I said this is mostly an Ai and Ryusuke chapter, and that's what it has worked out as so far.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Im pretty sure I've mentioned Web Series before. It's basically a 5 episode story thats going to get put on the Web at the end of the semester.

Im honestly only going to promote it if it comes out good :p

And the Marvel thing is for an internship interview.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Those sound nice, I'd like to see that episode story if I'm allowed to. Also more done to the next chapter, still like several phases to flesh through unfortunately!

I'll get to doing the RP posts sometime this week/weekend. I'm trying to get some other projects finished/started. I got a lot of fun projects in mind!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Like I said, if the series is good, you'll see it. If I think it's terrible I'm not going to let it see the light of day :p

And you can honestly take your time with the RPs. Cause I'm not going to have much of a life these next two weeks or so. Web Series is kind of crashing and burning right now.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Well good luck with that! Hopefully I'll get a few phases done tonight! That way you have something to look forward to this weekend.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:00 pm

How much in the air? Is it where a person can land safely on the ground or no? Cause, I know in some cartoons characters can defy the laws of gravity pretty well....just not sure if this is one of those instances :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Define cartoon characters.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Well, I'd say Robin from Teen Titans gets thrown around a decent amount and manages to land on his feet depending on the situation. I know it's more than four feet. but that's more anime style so im not sure if that counts.

though, i feel like Robin in general is better at these things...but that could just be his background :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:07 pm

That's Teen Titans though, they focus on a completely different (and more unrealistic) style. Justice League for the most part actually pays attention to the limits of real humans, not so much the super beings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoejLjTx8hQ

Skip to 1:15 for how much air :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:11 pm

that's why i wasn't sure :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Also I was kidding about that Superman punch bit lol. It was more like Quiver was a inconvenient fly, so the beast threw her about the distance of a two story building. Give or take, but about that height.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:16 pm

oh good cause i took you seriously and was forming a plan with that distance in mind.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Seriously, I even put a :p at the end.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:38 pm

yeah but i thought that was just like a 'hahaha try to figure that one out' kind of laugh and not a 'im just kidding' laugh....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Yeah I wouldn't do that to you, unless you had a superpower character.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:43 pm

well two stories is still a problem. i mean...you can get hurt if you do absolutely nothing.

but in Zelda you can live :p so are we're not going by Zelda standards right XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Which part are you talking about? In Zelda? Also you can post a half reaction if you want to or whatever.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:50 pm

oh you mean like Lunar Knight's going to come and save me? :p

no thanks, I can handle this on my own :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Well if it's taking you too long, I might as well :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:56 pm

NO! I CAN DO THIS!

....just give me more time....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next