Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 38 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:05 pm

I don't know how well things are going with this class or any of the other ones you're having problems with, but just keep at it! It'll be tough, doubt. Just try your best and it'll show!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18531

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 38 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Well, I spoke with him and it helped big time. But I'm still stuck at another part :p I don't have a problem telling him I don't know what the hell I'm doing though. I'm pretty terrible at the middle part of any idea.

The motion titles and graphics course is a pain in the ass because my professor has a tendency to give me feedback at the last damn minute. Like, I got the feedback email today at 12:00 pm. We're going to have a serious conversation about this because I can't wait for feedback on stuff the day before its due when we start filming Web Series. Cause people are only free on the weekends for that class pretty much.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17171

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:43 pm

Okay, I have a question: do you by any chance have a picture of what you imagined this thing to look like? Only because since it's supposedly scaly, I'm having trouble thinking of a good move that would potentially do it damage.

I mean, technically if its reptilian which I'm assuming it partially is, cold should weaken it....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:52 pm

There really isn't a definite design, unless I want to draw one up, which I don't. Instead you get a whole bunch of different pictures, which some designs are like the beast and some aren't.

http://www.tencentticker.com/projectrooftop/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Rhino.png

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/34475/1154572-general_large.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/240361-24268-abomination.jpg

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111022154723/marveldatabase/images/thumb/c/c7/TheIncredibleHulkBruceBanner.jpg/250px-TheIncredibleHulkBruceBanner.jpg
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:53 pm

so is it a reptile or no?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:00 pm

No, it's more like a behemoth hulk if I have to give it a character. One that has thick scales, but not all over, and horns on its head. It's more humanoid then reptilian.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:12 pm

okay...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Sorry, it's not a reptile :P If using a cold arrow was going to be the trick, I guess it's back to the drawing board. Honestly I'm not going to go super hulk with the character. It's not like Quiver is Superman.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:22 pm

yeah im still trying to think. though i got to go now and think of my script. so this will have to wait :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Good luck! Is this the script which you need a middle for?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:29 pm

no, its a different one. though i have to work on that one too XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Oh, well good luck with both of them! Hopefully you can figure out a middle! Maybe I can help, if you explain some things that you're doing.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Well the one is the fairytale one based on Snow White and Rose Red. The other one is about a girl who ends up getting sucked into a dollhouse. She ends up meeting this guy and they have to run away from killer/creepy dolls. Then she finds out that the guy she was talking with is actually just another toy in the room/store. I wrote a short story on it over the summer. i dont remember if i showed it to you or not.

Also, I've got another question: did the sprinkler system go off during the explosion? or no?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:38 pm

So what problems are you exactly having with each story? Is it the middle? How to start it out, or the end? Or a combination? If it's a combination though...I don't know what to say.

Also no, the explosion wasn't fire based, like I said before. It's more like if the Hulk were to bust open a wall, so there's a ton of small debris flying out, and it was very smokey before. Now that the big brute has been revealed, the smoke has settled. So no sprinklers or water.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:43 pm

Okay.

And, I'll go in another thread and explain. I dont want to clutter this thread up anymore than I already have :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:34 pm

Spoiler, if you dare.

Spoiler:
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:41 pm

what more did you want me to post? i mean, its just the ogre leaving right?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:48 pm

I think I edited more after you've read my other post. If not, here it is.

It doesn't matter if it takes you longer to dish out, I don't mind the wait honestly. I'd rather have interesting well thought out posts then hastily done ones because school or something is getting to busy. We'll wait until a later time, cause I don't mind (like I said)

The beast isn't leaving. It's basically at the front of the building still, making its way down. So it walked a few steps from the hole in the wall it created.

So basically Quiver ran up to it, didn't act, and it's still moving...I mean yeah she's gonna get squished. I'm exaggerating, but she really didn't do much.

Look, I don't care if you have to put this on hold until school is done. School and work comes first, this stuff comes second (or whatever number) I'd also rather have us both post worthwhile posts in any RP we participate in. No offense and not to be rude. (It's just that you don't give me much to work with)
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:44 pm

When I say ran towards it, I don't mean she's running in front of it. She's running along its side.

but i know how im going to fix it anyway.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:48 pm

^ You should really specify then...It still doesn't give me much to work with either way.

For example even changing it up this much,

Quiver wasted no time upon seeing the behemoth. She ran towards it and aimed fired a fire arrow at its hands that were carrying the safe.

Gives me more to work with. Although it's not that engaging of a post, (No offense) I still get some action/response I can work with.

There's also the part where she's really indifferent about a huge behemoth popping out of a bank and carrying a vault. I get that it might be because you're really busy with work/school/and whatever else, but that's the reason I suggest holding off on these RPs/Games until later.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:42 pm

wait, i said aimed not fired?

like i said, i know how im going to change it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:04 pm

okay so the beast totaled everything, ignored Quiver, and is now about to attack Quiver, correct?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:13 pm

I don't know...let me reread my post. It's been like ages.

Also I'm sick, on Thanksgiving of all days, so if you planned on RPing, sorry.

Edit: No not really. They were walking casually (in their terms) down the stone stairs. However their weight damaged it. It tossed the vault up and into several police cars, harming no one yet. Then it roared and stared at Quiver disapprovingly, so it hasn't attacked.

This post was more or less to display their true brute power. That way anyone nearby would notice how severe the situation is and that they're in trouble.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Sorry and no I wasn't planning on Rping today. Just catching up on the posts :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:30 pm

That's good :P

I plan on finishing the next chapter (not today of course) I only have less then half a page completed lol. This one will have a lot to cover as well. And it will be mostly an Ai and Ryusuke chapter. That's not to say that the others have nothing to do with the chapter.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next