Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rant Thread

+2
Loyal Subject
Lee
6 posters

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Rant Thread - Page 35 Empty Re: Rant Thread

Post  Lee Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:31 am

I didn't marry my rival and or live and fight off impregnating gnomes with him. I killed him :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:35 am

Hey, L and I never got married. He just came to visit and ate all the sweets in my house. I was only a minor at the time XD.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:41 am

He never did that either, or I'd have to kick his ass. Though now that I think about it, I do miss my stupid rivalry...made reenactments more fun.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:59 am

Stupid rivalry is the best. I love it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:10 pm

I hate cutting trees. That is my rant, chopped trees and yard waste suck, that is all.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:25 pm

i dont like you cutting down trees. because i like trees.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:26 pm

They were dead.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:27 pm

oh....then nvm.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:49 pm

So I'm really annoyed because I had work today and again I waited about 2 hours just to actually start working.

Seriously, this annoys the living snot out of me. I hate it when my boss has me come in then doesn't have the time to pay attention to what we're working on and forces me to wait for him. I wouldn't mind this so much if he would let me do my schoolwork or something while I'm waiting but he expects me to sit there and wait doing nothing and actually gets annoyed when I'm doing something else. It's such a waste of my time. And now it's 8 o'clock and I haven't started my homework. Granted, nothing is due immediately but I have OCD with my homework and the fact that I haven't started it is frustrating me. Like I am literally on the verge of tears because my homework hasn't been worked on.

And I know I shouldn't be fully complaining because the other day I wasted time online but now that the week started, I have even more work to do. So I'm going to complain anyway :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Are you being paid for those two hours at least? If not, he has no say in what you do with those hours.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:59 pm

^ Yes, I am being paid. But honestly I'd rather not get paid and be able to do my work than sit around and do nothing. I mean, it's literally me doing nothing. And, yes, while I have been distracting myself with tumblr lately, I'm still doing something in that case. I can't stand wasting time by doing absolutely nothing. It's just really aggravating and I think it's more aggravating for me that I'm essentially stuck in an office doing nothing and having to watch him work. When I go to work, I'm there to work, not sit around.

And then to top it off, I'm constantly belittled for the stupidest things. I can understand if I'm being reprimanded because I did something wrong but a lot of the stuff is just him making fun of my methods. Basically, I had to listen to him today point out how I was using a pencil that wasn't sharpened even though the pencil functioned just fine, how writing on my lap is weird instead of writing on a pad, how I called an action figure a Barbie Doll even though they're the same damn thing, and almost everyday he makes it seem like im ancient because I don't have a Facebook. This is turning into an entirely different rant but if I have to hear one more time how I need to get a Facebook, I might have to kill someone.

But it's just stupid stuff like that that only adds to my aggravation of wasting time. It's as if I'm not only wasting time but I'm getting belittled as well for stupid things. Plus, I also have to listen to the offensive things he says about minority groups while he makes phone calls to his friends. Which, only adds another layer to my aggravation and frustration. The fact that the children in the apartment next door are running around playing next door has NOTHING to do with the fact that they're Mexican. seriously, wtf @_@.

oh my god, I'm getting aggravated again just thinking about it.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:01 am

Sorry LS if you called a star wars toy a barbie doll, that is not the same thing. Barbie and Star Wars are two completely different things, no matter how many arguments you try to make.

Anyway work places normally have people like your boss. You just need to learn not to take everything he remarks so seriously.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:12 pm

^ it wasnt Star Wars for the record :p. it was just a plain action figure. so yes, my argument is completely valid :p.

i know, my sister has a boss like mine. i just cant help but to take things seriously. and yesterday was just one thing after another so i was extra annoyed.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Don't take things so personally, bosses do that to everyone. And if they realize that it gets into someone's skin more easily then another, they'll just keep poking.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:30 pm

It's that time...for another rant.

So, I was prepared to go buy the Hunger Games tickets for the midnight showing three days ago. I asked my mom if she wanted to go but I made it perfectly clear that I wanted to get the tickets ASAP because I didn't need to go with her. I was willing to go by myself to see the midnight showing because it's basically going to be the only thing I'm doing for spring break. but I could only go to the theater that was closest to my house which was why it was SUPER important that I get the tickets for that theater.

Well, long story short my mom decides to be indecisive for two days on whether or not she wants to go, makes excuses as to why I have to wait to go get the tickets and then I go to get the tickets today and what do you know? they're sold out. I was so pissed and then my mom comes home (I had texted her that they were sold out) like everything's just dandy.

And this only makes me even more angry. Like, seriously I essentially volunteered to spend my entire spring break during the day moving stuff in the house while she's at work so she wouldn't have as much to do. My sister wants to go see Breaking Dawn midnight showing: totally fine. I want to see the midnight showing of Hunger Games (which DOESNT suck like Twilight) and it's a whole friggin project.

But then it gets even better. Then I tell her that there's another theater playing it but she has to go with me because I have no idea where it is and she knows where it is. And then when I ask her if it's okay, she says 'well I guess so because otherwise you're going to cry about it'. @_@ My sister's are going to two concerts this year, a supernatural convention, and france and spain. And yeah, I know I'm not supposed to hang france and spain over their heads because I went to Italy but seriously wtf I just wanted to see a damn movie and she's making it like I'm being unreasonable. And it's a movie that I was perfectly fine going to by myself in the first place. Which is really saying something because I never want to go to movies and that kind of stuff by myself.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:58 am

Honestly LS, your mom is not entitled to have to go to watch the movie with you. Just because you want her to, doesn't mean she has to. Sure helping out around the house or whatever is kind, but you shouldn't expect anything in return for it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:13 am

^ That's my point though. I was going to go to the movie myself if she didn't want to go. I just asked her if she wanted to go just as I asked my sisters and friends. But because she couldn't decide with what she wanted to do, I missed the tickets. And then she wondered why I was mad.

Again, she's done midnight showings with my sisters and it was never a problem with them: she always got the tickets as soon as they went on sale because she knew they sold out right away. I think she just didn't want to make a decision with the Hunger Games because she didn't want to go. Which is fine because I told her I didn't care if she wanted to go or not, just to tell me what she wanted to do so I could go and get the ticket for myself then. But don't wait until the last friggin minute to make that decision. That's why I was mad.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Oh well, it is what it is. You should had went with your gut feeling and bought your ticket.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 pm

I know T_T.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:10 pm

Not really a rant but I just wanted to say that apparently Comic Con is giving us people who didnt get the Saturday badges a second chance because the link didn't work.

But they're giving us this second chance on a Tuesday...seriously wtf are they thinking.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:19 pm

That kids will be able to do it and kids are their main targets?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:49 pm

^ Kids are in school at 10:00 am Lee :p

and no, kids are not the main target for Comic Con. Comic Con is geared towards adults.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:50 pm

lol maybe they're gearing towards the jobless adults?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:53 pm

i think they're just morons considering they've already screwed up more than once when it came to registering. like the fact that the whole reason i didnt get Saturday tickets in the first place was because the link they sent didnt work.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:55 pm

It's easy to call a faceless site or organization stupid, but I'm sure the web designer they have or hired was the moron.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next