Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rant Thread

+2
Loyal Subject
Lee
6 posters

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

Go down

Rant Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Rant Thread

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:31 pm

so the boomerang can talk now?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Yes, but it's the one Jin has, so it's been under bad influence. It has been converted.

Infidels! I will destroy you all!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:44 pm

i see.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Yeah...I got that idea from a DA comic gag. It was about how Sokka's boomerang was pissed that he neglected him for most of the third season.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:04 pm

he did neglect him.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:36 pm

But hey, he got to kill Combustion Man or at least cause it...so that counts for something, right?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:03 pm

yeah once. he got his sword and ditched his poor boomerang.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:04 pm

No he didn't, his space sword and boomerang were part of his left and right arm. They were like his family.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:32 pm

i was just kidding. i dont remember what weapons he used for which battles XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:55 pm

okay rant time:

so...like...two weeks ago, i ordered FMA Brotherhood from the library so my mom could watch it while the hiatus is going on on adult swim. so im waiting for the thing to come in and im like 'where is this thing?'. both copies were available and one was checked out after i ordered it...so i assumed that was my copy being sent. i go to the library and it turns out they had no idea where my order was. it got stuck in limbo and they didnt tell me. they said 'oh maybe your request was denied or maybe it didnt go through'. and i said 'well...shouldnt you notify me if something like that happens...or get the other available copy?'. no. so i had to reorder it and they said it would be in the next day. i go to the library. not there.

normally i would be annoyed but i wouldnt be too concerned. but im going on vacation tomorrow. thats why i ordered the stupid thing two weeks in advance @_@. so now, if its not in tomorrow, its going to be sitting at the library for a week and im going to have to go there and hope they didnt resend it back to the library its from. and i also have to hope that nobody else is on the waiting list for the dvd otherwise ill come in, get the dvd, they'll say someone else is waiting for it and then take it away. i already said to my mom 'if i get there and they say to me i have to send it back to the library, im keeping it and paying for the late fee because thats just bs'. i mean, i would think they would make an exception considering they screwed up on the order in the first place but they're probably not going to do that because its not their copy of the dvd.

and my sister has ordered stuff that has never come in as well. i mean, cant their system notify them if an order was unsuccessful? and shouldnt they be able to notify the person that it didn't work so they're not sitting around waiting for the thing to come in and it never shows up?

T_T

oh yeah and i decided to watch Peter Pan today. and i saw a trailer for the second Peter Pan. now, while i dont like the storyline of the second Peter Pan, i cant help but to watch it when it comes on just because Peter Pan is in it. which is why (and i mentioned this briefly before) i was extremely annoyed with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQkA3_FIRF0&feature=player_embedded#! (skip to 1:13)

wtf Disney. who is that terrible imposter playing Peter? granted, i know Disney has this tendency to screw up the main KH cast because they hire these big names to play the characters and then get someone else to replace them when the sequels come out (which makes no sense either...) but how could Disney screw up one of its own characters? and they cant use the excuse that Peter VA is dead because the sequel's voice was good and it came out in like 2000 something. im hoping this is just a bad recording and Peter's voice is actually good in the rest of the game because quite honestly i dont think i can sit through Neverland with a crappy Peter voice. i mean, Peter Pan is one of my favorite Disney characters. imdb also says that this Peter was Peter in Kingdom Hearts but...i dont remember that game well enough to remember his voice...

ok, nevermind im going to rant about the entire cast in bbs. i mean, if you're casting a game and you ask the creators to make sequels, why are you friggin hiring people that aren't going to be able to do the rest of the series?! i swear, the only person of the main cast that has stayed with the game is Haley Joel Osmond. it's not like you're making this game for kids, you're making it for people who are going to notice the difference in voices. and it just makes me angry when they change the voice of main characters. i mean, i can understand if an actor hits puberty or something but all the characters they're replacing are female and older men. if you don't think you can get the voices to do sequels that you are asking for, hire people that can do the entire series. and give the characters DIFFERENT voice actors. i mean, my goodness, they have one actor playing two female roles. just because the female roles are connected, doesnt mean they sound exactly the same. they are different people >.<.

okay im done.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:22 pm

That is one huge rant! I'll be honest with you, I kinda stopped reading a lot of it.

Although it sucks about how you couldn't get the videos. Sometimes customer service just flat out sucks. And lately, it seems to be more crappy then it used to be. Then again maybe I'm just paying attention to it more now.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:44 pm

well luckily it actually came in today thank goodness!
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Oh well that's good! At least one part of your vacation wasn't shot down the drain!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:29 pm

yeah especially since its been doing nothing but raining!
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Has anyone else had the problem of old recent posts that you viewed reactivating themselves as new waving posts once you refresh the homepage? I've noticed this has been happening on my front for a week or more, but it's kind of a nuisance.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 pm

no, i havent had this problem yet.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:24 pm

Huh...are you sure? Strange...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:32 pm

This thread has really spun me out O.o. I mean ...really...:L.

evil boomerang?

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:38 pm

i have a happy rant:

OMG VIC IS ONLY GOING TO BE LIKE AN HOUR AWAY FROM ME IN SEPTEMBER AND IM TOTALLY GOING TO SEE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I told my mom that he was going to be so nearby, she was like '=O! When?!'. It was funny. She's already preparing and all I can say is it's sweet to have converted my mom into a Vic fan because it makes it easy to go meet him XD. And luckily, he's going to be at a library or something so it's not like we have to pay for it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:47 pm

How is this a rant? This is rant for bad things not good things. I don't even think you can consider a rant being good. You know what? We should have a Rant Thread (Crap) and Happy Thread (Anti-Crap)

Anyways I feel sorry for Vic. What are you guys going to do? Come knocking on his door? How many people besides you plan on doing that...

Yes I am evil! I will eat you!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:56 pm

least its not justin beiber...i hate that chip munk.in fact i hate all young looking boys becuase of him. his voice drives me mad.
I would love to throw more than a water bottle his way the stupid little * karin is posting a bad word*.

Rant over. ^.^.

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:04 pm

^ewww bieber fever.

actually, he was on the list of the top sexiest men alive and many were ticked off because he's not a friggin man! why is he on that list, he's like 12! and johnny depp was like number 9 and lost out to robert pattinson who's not hot in my opinion.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:07 pm

Hottest man alive? Isn't that kind of pedophile? I mean if it was a hottest woman alive and some girl was 12, everyone would be batting their eyes. This world is so biased...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:13 pm

I hate robert patterson ( he was good at cerdric but not edward). And really? JB on that list. eww. he looks like a pre-teen.
Have you seen enter ninja by diewood ant or somthing? allto people didnt like how the girl looks really young and strips.

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:16 pm

Lee wrote:Hottest man alive? Isn't that kind of pedophile? I mean if it was a hottest woman alive and some girl was 12, everyone would be batting their eyes. This world is so biased...

yeah it is kind of. i dont know who the hell came up with the list. some magazine or something. to be fair, i dont know how old he is, he just looks 12 to me but he might be 15ish...but that still doesnt make him a man!
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next