Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rant Thread

+2
Loyal Subject
Lee
6 posters

Page 15 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next

Go down

Rant Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Rant Thread

Post  Lee Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:15 pm

Oh nice! I can't really remember the ending, but all I remember is how much of an idiot Zelda was with the bow. She couldn't shot the damn thing straight to save her life.

If you have Nintendo Power or know a place that carries the latest issues, check this months volume out. It has an in depth coverage full of pictures and bios. I didn't read it though, I just looked at the pretty pictures. I'd rather spoil it to me when I'm actually playing the game, that way it's all new.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:45 pm

^ omg i know! and it takes her forever just to shoot the damn things! i was running around like 'okay Zelda anytime now' because i suck at doing the parry attack so i figured id just wait for Zelda to stun the guy XD. and then when i had my shield up for her to shoot at it, it took her forever to actually shoot it @_@. oh yeah and then it took me a whole bunch of times because i didnt realize you had to hold down the L target button to deliver the final blow XD.

i normally dont read the stories either. i just look at the pictures. i only read the section that talks about the battle system. unless it's a Kingdom Hearts article. then ill read all of it XD.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:51 pm

Have you ever played Ocarina of Time? I heard a lot of people got stuck in the Water Temple because they didn't know there was a bottom section to the elevator. I got lucky and fell through it by accident lol.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:25 pm

omg i dont even want to get into Ocarina of Time.

when i was playing Windwaker, i wanted to play Ocarina. but my cousin got rid of his copy. then the dentist had a copy but they either lost or got rid of their copy. then i checked online because i knew it was on the Gamecube but it's already a collector's item. so it's really expensive. and it doesnt come by itself, you have to buy Windwaker with it. and i already have Windwaker @_@.

so no, i havent played the whole thing. ive watched the beginning about a million times though because my cousins would never let me play. but i did beat the first boss at the dentist's office.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:29 pm

The dentists office? What? You play video games at your dentists? This is such bull crap! I demand a refund on my childhood!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:45 pm

we just discovered him and his awesomeness. so it's not like we've been using him forever. he has tvs in all the rooms too so you can watch tv while you're getting your teeth clean. i watched shark week last year and deal or no deal this year XD.

i do remember though when i was little we went to this dentist that had giant teeth seats. and in the waiting room they played movies. i remember one time they played Hercules =p.

but yeah...i only got to play Ocarina once. but ive wanted to ever since i saw my cousins playing it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Do you own a DS? I heard they're making it for the system. There's really nothing different from the original or so I've heard.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:04 pm

YES! yes i have a ds!!!!!!

i checked amazon though and i couldnt find it. do you know when it's coming out or is it still in development?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:05 pm

I think it's for the Nintendo 3D DS feature. So you might have to buy the 3D packet, it creates everything in this odd looking 3D world...I can't quite explain it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:08 pm

nooooooooo that's an entirely different system Very Sad
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:09 pm

It is? I thought it was just an expansion pack...what a ripoff then cause most of the 3D DS stuff is just remakes from 64.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:17 pm

^ yeah it's a totally new system. they're making a new kh game for it. which i am so not getting because im tired of this Kingdom Hearts side games where it's almost the same exact thing as the first game (as in, you're playing through the first game to learn new things). it's a rip off and annoying.

but yeah....there goes those dreams x_x. i think i might just try and see if i can find a gamecube version. they're apparently redoing the 3ds one a bit to make the Wind Temple less complicated or something. but i want to be part of the frustrated gamers that dont know what the hell they're supposed to do!
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:24 pm

Wait you have a Wii right? Just go on the Nintendo shop and download a virtual copy.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:32 pm

my wii isnt hooked up to the internet...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:44 pm

It's pretty easy to get it hooked up. I just hook mine up with a cord to my modem and it connects licktysplit.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:53 pm

ill have to try that.

oh and just so you know, ill probably make my post regarding Kozue tomorrow. i need to think about it.

and! i just found out that last week was the last episode of FMA Brotherhood before the hiatus. damn i thought i had at least another week until the hiatus started! >.<
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:10 pm

okay...

so i finished watching 'Gone With the Wind'. now, this movie is considered one of the greatest and most popular movies of all time. however, i just dont get why this movie is so well liked.

the main issue i had with the movie is that i couldnt sympathize with the main character. i started to sympathize her after the half way mark but then she started doing things that made it hard for me to like her again. i get how you aren't supposed to like the character all the time but i didn't like her 90% of the time. then, when the movie didn't end happily, i didn't even really care because i didn't like the character so i didn't care what happened to her.

and then towards the end it went to this weird cliche where like three people died in a row and there wasnt much of a time skip in between events. first, Scarlet loses her baby then just as she is recovering her daughter dies and then right after that her friend dies. first of all, we dont even see Scarlet upset about losing her children: she's just locked in her room while someone else tells us how upset she is. which didnt really make me sympathize with her because after seeing her do all these horrible things, i wanted to see her upset so i could sympathize with her rather than just being told 'oh she's upset'. she only really shows she's upset when her friend dies (which isnt really even explained what she died from).

you know what? i changed my mind. the movie was okay. i just hate Scarlet. that, and i didnt like how the pony died. stupid animal deaths >.<. so the movie was okay minus Scarlet and the random pony death.

and once again, after seeing this movie, i appreciate Ai a lot more and it scares me a little to wonder what Scarlet would have done had she been in Ai's position.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:21 pm

She wouldn't had fallen for Ryuzaki, she would had been all over Lee.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:53 pm

^no because the guy liked the girl he was going to marry unlike Lee who didn't even know Rosso liked him =/.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:25 pm

My joke flew right by you, and I wasn't even thinking about Rosso.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:58 pm

yes it did then.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Dont say that to me Ryuzaki! That means you're leaving me!

and you're the one who should leave Ryuzaki...not the other way around XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Don't worry Ai, you can cheat on me, while you try to win over Ryuzaki again.

Lee why are you doing that to yourself?

Just so we have that much more dirt on Ai to laugh about!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:30 pm

And then you would be the one to say that famous line.

oh yeah and you and Ai have a daughter and then Ai loses your second child after she falls down some stairs. and then your daughter dies about five minutes after that.

but Ai eventually comes to realize she loves you only it's too late.

so yeah, have fun with that =D.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next