Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The News Thread

+3
zfish9
HaruWolf
Lee
7 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The News Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The News Thread

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:14 pm

^ i love bunnies. they're cute. and i only said it this time because i find it funny that it happened for the third time. i mean, this never happens to me except last year where i saw two in the yard. XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:15 pm

You would probably pass out by the amount you can find on the farm then.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:16 pm

^ yup. id be the biggest stalker ever =p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:22 pm

We have chickens, horses, ducks, cats, rabbits, dogs, you name it! Well except for llamas, you'll have to visit the guy a few streets away from us for that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Do you have goats? I want a goat.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:51 am

Nope we don't but the person who owns the llamas has some goats. I see them every time I go by on my way to the interstate.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:45 pm

Ill stalk the goats too.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:37 am

Rabbits, Goats, and Ryuzaki what an odd combination.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:46 am

So what if Ryuzaki was dressed like a hoat and was holding a rabbit? Confused
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:18 pm

If he was holding a bunny, I'd chase him down for it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Has anyone tried the new Wii Sports game, Sports Resort? I really like the archery and sword fighting mini games they are really fun!

You can duel against one opponent on the platform, slice stuff correctly in one challenge or go through an adventure type mission where you battle other sword fighters who try to keep you from finishing the stage.

It's really fun!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:39 pm

I haven't played the Wii in a really long time. Ill have to ask my sisters if we have that game XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:09 am

Seriously you have one but don't play it? They have some really fun games now. Wii Sports Resort is really fun! You have to try it out, even if only for a few minutes.

Some of the more fun mini-games are table tennis, bowling, basketball, sword fighting, archery, parachuting, and a ton more!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:14 am

I play Link's crossbow shooting game at times. I dont know why I dont play much.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:16 am

This archery game though is like the real bows, you need to pull it back and keep it upright like an actual bow. The arrows also aren't in a straight shot when they are launched. You need to judge by the speed, strength and the distance of the target where it will hit. Arrows tend to fall when launched at a certain time so this game sticks true to that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:57 pm

^ oh well if that's the case I better get this game! I loved my archery class junior and senior year of high school!
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:21 pm

Yeah you should rent it! It's really fun! And while you're at it, try the sword game, it's those foamy tube things they use in the Olympic stages where they battle on top of a platform of water.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:26 pm

oh wow sounds cool!
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:02 pm

Yeah it really is, though I haven't touched it lately. I need to start playing it again. Speaking of which I have Mario Kart Wii...I haven't even touched that game at all. I keep forgetting I have it. I got it dirt cheap at a yard sale, but I never end up playing it when I come around to having free time lol.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:00 am

The articles a somewhat outdated, but you can find several others just by googling.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=nasas-mission-to-bomb-the-moon-2009-06

Apparently NASA wants to launch a missile into the moon, the uproot a lot of debris. The idea is to see if the moon holds any traces of water particles.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:42 am

Lee wrote:The articles a somewhat outdated, but you can find several others just by googling.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=nasas-mission-to-bomb-the-moon-2009-06

Apparently NASA wants to launch a missile into the moon, the uproot a lot of debris. The idea is to see if the moon holds any traces of water particles.
http://reallifecomics.com/archive/091009.html
Edit: it just occurred to me that i could reply to my own link here with a clip from the season 1 finale of avatar...
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:49 am

lol that comic is great! Just now noticed this post.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 31, 2010 8:49 am

Edit: it just occurred to me that i could reply to my own link here with a clip from the season 1 finale of avatar...
lol Zhao must be working for NASA...

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE64T23R20100530

Ok so even if you've been living under a rock, you know about the recent oil spillage that can't be contained, because it's invading your home.

It's worst then they had thought it to be months earlier. What the problem is, is that we have the technology to find underground resources with radars and the such, but we don't have the technology to get to it safely and or contain it.

There has been rumors to just let it run out, but it has been said that it would take 20 years at the least to run dry. By then a lot of the ocean nearby will be ruined. Plus that oil's going to travel even further in the land it's already invaded. What's worst is that it'll probably travel further up the east coast states.

I don't know if it's happened yet, but just watch fish and petroleum is going to go sky rocket high.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 31, 2010 4:49 pm

^ oh god i was hoping no one would bring this up because it just pisses me off. i mean i can understand why it's taking so long because they don't know what to do but then they shouldn't have been so unregulated if that was the case. they should have been regulated from the beginning and this problem could have been avoided. but because of good old fashion capitalism, no one was watching the companies properly. it's the same thing with the mine disaster that happened recently: that mine had had 50+ violations and no one shut it down because there was corruption going on. a lot of our problems could easily be avoided if people weren't so damn greedy and stopped turning the government into a capitalistic circus.

furthermore, ive heard rumors that BP has gotten multiple suggestions and money offerings from other countries to help with the problem but they won't take it. you screwed up, swallow your pride and take the damn suggestions so you can stop the oil from spilling. give me a break.

if i didnt have to worry about working for college and helping taking care of my siblings, i would go volunteer down in Louisiana to help clean the birds. it sucks that the ecosystem has to suffer because we had greedy assholes in control.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 31, 2010 5:08 pm

Capitalism is a hell lot better then Communism, don't even get me started with that. The only problem is when people get power, few know how to control is correctly. It was the oil companies that messed up and the government then sends in other people to fix the problem. It's not their fault that their methods aren't working.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next