Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness Core

2 posters

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Randomness Core - Page 34 Empty Re: Randomness Core

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:43 pm

Well...if you put it that way then the post is done :p

I'm kidding. But it really is done. Next post anyway.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:04 pm

I see that, I'll get to posting them sometime tonight. By the way, how did your first day go?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:19 pm

It was okay. My managers are nice and everything so that's good. I'm just a god damn spazz at the cash register which I kind of already knew.

Oh yeah and I suck at small talk. But I already knew that too :p

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:47 am

Well that's good! Having nice supervisors makes the job all the better.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Yeah...I'm not going to lie though, I still feel pretty damn unfulfilled working there.

Good thing I got a job offering to work at a summer camp in June where I'll be filming :D

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:24 pm

Well I don't know what you're looking for in terms of feeling 'fulfilled' but good luck with your job offer!

I'm getting tired of all these back to back snow/ice storms. I have so many downed trees in my yard now (which aren't even mine) Mother nature can be a huge bitch when she wants to.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:16 pm

I'm looking for a job in the field that studied in i.e. film. thats why it kind of feels fulfilling. but the camp job makes me feel a bit better.

Yeah, I feel sorry for everyone that still has to deal with the snow. I like it because it's like 'omg it's snow' for me but I can see why people are probably sick of it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Well you probably don't have to worry about being at work on time, shoveling miles of road, or keeping a house heated with only firewood so that your electric bill doesn't go over the roof. But yeah, I remember when I was younger and didn't have so many responsibilities during a snow crisis, but things are different now.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:22 pm

I'm not saying I didn't have to shovel cause I did...as well as clean all the cars. Probably not as much as you did because I'm going to assume my driveway is smaller than yours. And I was luckily off that day but we still had to get the cars all out for my mom who did have work. Tomorrow I think we're going to shovel the snow off the roof of the garage so it doesn't cave in. Cause you know, whoever built my house thought it was a great idea to have a flat roof over the garage :p

I had meant that I was just glad it was snowing and cold because my friends and I were going batshit insane over the constant 70 degree weather in California. Even though normally I'd be freezing and probably be sick of it like everyone else, I didn't mind that I had to be outside because I was just grateful that the weather was different. And that I finally had snow to build an adequate snowman...

And trust me, if we had a means to heat our house with firewood instead of the electric, my mom would be all over that **** in a heartbeat. But I don't think the insurance company would approve of such an addition all things considered :p

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:29 pm

If you're planning on using wood as a primary heating source, you're going to need to buy a ton of it. And that won't be cheap. The least inexpensive option is to cut your own wood, but then you're getting yourself into a whole other situation.

If it was easy to do, everyone would be doing it. I'd rather not bore you with the details, but there's more to it than most people see.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:43 pm

^ What I meant was: if there was a cheaper way to cut down our electric bill, we'd probably do it.

Like I said, burning wood ain't feasible at my house cause I don't have the means to do it. Like, for instance, have a place in the house that will actually accept wood as an offering :p

I mean, unless I wanted to, you know, burn a barrel or something in my house and then sing about how I'm going to pay the mortgage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjbMKO6hOOk (skip to like 2:00 minutes ish)
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:01 pm

I figured as much, but then again you never know. If you don't know I cut my own firewood from downed trees. I hate how people are always trying to mooch off of my cut wood, as if it didn't take me any effort to get.

I should hand them a chainsaw and an ax and tell them to get their own wood, then they'll see how difficult it really is.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:32 pm

And in my town that would be illegal because the woods are protected. :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:18 pm

I live right next to the woods. So there's probably a difference. You're probably in some new development with hardly a tree to spare.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:30 pm

It's not really a new development...they just cut down a lot of the woods over the years and the ones across from my house are protected because of it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:39 pm

I see, well we have enough woods where we live and no one bothers us if we do cut trees. Besides if a tree fell in my lawn, and someone bitched that it's 'protected' then they can pay for the removal.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:18 pm

I **** KNEW THE BABY WAS ALIVE! I KNEW IT! YES TYREESE YOU BADASS I LOVE YOU!

Man, last week's episode of the Walking Dead was terrible but this just totally made up for it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:48 pm

Glad it had a happy ending or whatever. I never kept up with that show. Actually I never even watched it. Way too many series out there to get into them all.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:29 am

I can only take on so many shows at a time. But Walking Dead I got really into and then it overflowed into reading the comics and playing the video games. It's really good.

Well...most of it. It has its crappy moments *cough* season three part 2 *cough*

On a side note, I think that some people in our other forum need to just Let It Go

Randomness Core - Page 34 Tumblr_n0zoc9LkKY1qcm0m3o1_500

^ you have no idea how badly I want to use that pun in a pm. you have no idea...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:20 pm

I think you should let it go also, just saying :P I banned him, so it's not like he's coming back anytime soon.

And if he does, I'll just ban his ass again, until he gets the message, which I doubt he will. Which is why I was asking you guys to cool your jets. Cause when I was on ABN, we had a member just like him. He went by the names Hippo and Justin. Oh my god, he made the place miserable by just constantly making new accounts after a certain incident. I was trying to avoid that, but it might be too late now.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:43 pm

No Lee. You mean I have to

Randomness Core - Page 34 Tumblr_n11chuaeos1qmwkmmo2_500

:D
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:36 pm

Randomness Core - Page 34 Image
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:56 pm

Randomness Core - Page 34 Tumblr_inline_n0wysw9TVG1qmr89d
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:18 am

So apparently there is a gun show taking place next weekend, where people can see and buy antique weapons from the Revolutionary War to WW2. I want to go see the Civil War muskets and maybe be able to finally see that 1855 rifle I was talking about.

I'd never be able to afford it, but it would still be cool to see all the weapons from that war. They're even going to have a gatling gun. That one isn't for sale.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:51 am

Sounds cool. I don't know why, but whenever I go to an antique/show/whatever I always gravitate towards the weapons. Just cause they look cool.

Or maybe I'm a dormant serial killer.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next