Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness Core

2 posters

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Randomness Core - Page 33 Empty Re: Randomness Core

Post  Lee Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:57 pm

Well obviously you were joking. I just wanted to twist it a bit :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:05 pm

Well i cant trust your sense of humor anymore since you didnt get a simple hoe joke. :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:56 pm

I got it, I just didn't really find it too funny :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:57 pm

you have no soul
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:05 pm

Give it some time, it still needs to thaw out.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:15 pm

I'm holding you to that.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Whatever.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Whyd you have to go and kill the beautiful thing we had just now? It was a perfect joke just waiting to blossom and you killed it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:35 pm

Cause I was doing the humane thing. It is far too cold for anything to blossom.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:46 am

Been a really busy week...I'll get to those posts tonight or during this weekend. Sorry!

So how have things been going on your front? Have you frozen yet? :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:13 pm

My life has absolutely no meaning to the point where I'm starting to think I should just become a cat.

Other than that, everything is fine I guess.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:26 pm

Why do you say that?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:20 pm

Because cats don't do anything except sleep and lay around doing nothing all day which at this point is basically all I've been doing.

Things got a bit better today as I got a part time job. So now I'll be getting some money and can do things again. Which is nice.

I was also mad (and still kind of am) at my friend for a variety of reasons. I haven't told her yet though and it's a conversation I'm not really looking forward to because I don't know how to approach it yet.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:32 pm

I wouldn't say you were doing what a cat did. I'm sure you were trying your best to find a job when you had your time off. Anyway good job with getting a part time job!

So was this your first day at the job? How did things go?

And also also, sorry to hear about your friend. Sometimes things can be hard to talk about, but they're needed. I mean I don't know about this certain case and I don't want to pry. If you however want a second opinion or whatever, I'm here to listen or read. Whichever you prefer.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:29 pm

No, the last two days I've legitimately been imitating my cat and have done absolutely nothing :p

My job starts on Tuesday.

Well...what set me off with my friend was I found out through her tumblr that she had apparently been going through things while we were both in college and didn't tell me. On one hand, I kind of understand because I know some people when they're going through something don't want to talk about it. On the other hand, I'm supposedly her best friend and she told me she 'didn't tell a lot of people' which indicates she told SOMEONE and I wasn't one of those people.

And, I'm not going to lie that kind of pisses me off. I tell her stuff I'm going through all the time with the expectation that she will do the same because we're BESTIES. There have been times when she hasn't told me other things and I've said to her before 'you know, you could always tell me' and that whole spiel. So the fact that I have to find this out on tumblr and the fact that we've had this conversation before is irritating.

Which then started me off on a path of my nit-picking other things that have been upsetting me with this friend. Like the fact that I followed her on tumblr and she has yet to follow me back, the fact that she is still giving me bs excuses not to hang out when all she kept talking about when i was away was 'how much she missed me'. I mean, she asked me if we could hang out saturday, i asked her what time and that i could move my schedule around, and then she tells me she can't because her dad wants to watch a movie with her. im like, really? it's going to take you an entire day to watch a movie. okay.

These stupid little things never bothered me before. She's always been this way. But now it's bothering me because 1. I'm still in restless mode and I warned her about this weeks in advance and got the 'it's okay i want to hang out with you because i miss you' deal and 2. i dont think it's a secret that im insecure considering i have almost no friends. so the fact that she's constantly ditching on me and keeping things from me when my friends from the college program never did that is starting to make me question if we're as close as she says we are.

And again, I'm sorry but don't preach to the choir that you miss me so damn much and then hardly ever hang out with me when I'm here. All the times we've hung out so far have been insinuated BY ME. She never once asked if we could hang out, it was always me calling her. She suggested Saturday because I asked her last week if we could hang out. And it's pissing me off, I'm not going to lie. Because part of the reason why I felt like I should come back, aside from financial reasons, was because I thought I was actually missed and I missed her and I wanted to **** hang out with her when I got back like how I was hanging out with my college program friends even if it just meant looking at stupid videos on youtube.

I mean, I always thought I was the Sherlock of this relationship but now I'm starting to think I'm Watson cause I just don't even know.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:53 pm

Well not everyone is open. I hardly tell anyone what goes through my mind. Mainly because everyone has their fair share of problems, so I don't feel like throwing my stuff on top of theirs. I don't know if that's your friends case, but just throwing that out there.

Sorry about that problem though. You could try arranging another play date if you want to. Sounds more like your friend is a fair weather child...just saying. It doesn't take an entire day to watch a movie, unless it's that godawful film about the Holocaust. Black and white and was for some school project way back when in high school...

So yeah I don't want you to throw away a friendship because of what I say, but if this is reoccurring, really bothering you, and your friend is showing no signs of trying to change or at least taking the time out for you once in a week/month, then you need to step back and think if this is really what you want.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:22 pm

See, that's why I didn't tell her right away that I was mad: because I know some people just don't like to tell others their problems. I also only tell a select few of my problems aside from internet ranting for a number of reasons. So I knew I couldn't address the issue right away because I was really mad and I didn't want to yell at her when I knew I needed to take a step back.

But it still bothers me because she calls me her best friend and yet she's supposedly telling other people of these problems and not me.

And yeah, that's what I said about the movie. Like, I don't know if she meant to just hang out for a little while because she was busy and that time was now going to be spent watching a movie with her dad or what.

I mean, I'm not going to stop being friends with her. But I'm just thinking of a way to let her know how I feel without her going all paranoia on me. Cause like, what if she has other issues that's she's not telling me and then my telling her **** sends her on some deep end?

Cause, if she had other friends, I'd totally be like 'yeah Lee, you are so right she's totally using me' but the thing is she doesn't have any other friends that I know of. Like, she has friends from college but she doesn't hang out with them as far as I know because they live in the city. So I don't know if she's just being like this to everyone or what. Which is why I'm sort of afraid that if I go about this the wrong way, she's just going to go in some dark abyss or something.

I don't know, it just doesn't make sense because she made it seem like in collage she hung out with her friends all the time so you'd think she'd be just as restless as I was. But then I don't know her tumblr makes her seem like she partied too hard one night, got paranoid, and is now a born again Christian or something. I mean, she was religious from the beginning but....not gonna lie I unfollowed her blog because I couldn't handle the constant posts about God popping up every five seconds on my dashboard.

Oh and I most definitely am not staying in this area for anyone's sake but my own now. But I'm still forcing myself to wait it out until later in the year so I know it's what I really want and feasible.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:32 pm

I'd still keep in touch with your family wherever you move. Just throwing that out there. Cause I had a cousin that was in the same situation you were in recently.

My last sentence was not meant to be a 'consider what you want' in terms of your life/whatever. It was more of like if you felt your friend was not really being a good friend type of thing. I don't know your relationship with her at all, so I was just telling you to consider it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:51 pm

Well yeah cause they'd have to come and visit me in Disneyland :p

I don't think she's being a good friend at the moment, no. But I don't think she's doing it on purpose to be an a-hole or vindictive or anything. I think she's just being an idiot.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:33 pm

http://www.hypable.com/2014/02/01/jk-rowling-ron-hermione-relationship-regret-interview/

What? What's this? I can't hear you over the sound of I TOLD YOU SO HARRY AND HERMIONE HATERS I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope this isn't some sick joke on J.K. Rowling's part. It's too awesome to enjoy.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:16 pm

I saw you posted this on the other forum (and maybe several other places I don't know of) So yeah, calm down :P

I was going to say something else, then I realized you'd probably go into a rant mode and I'm too tired at the moment for that...so I won't.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:07 am

^ listen, don't ruin this beautiful moment. For years, Harry and Hermione fans were basically called idiots. It's my time to shine :p

And I'm too tired to go into rant mode.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:49 pm

Alright, I'll let you enjoy your moment. Also have fun with your first day of work tomorrow!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:46 pm

Thank you.

I'm going to get to the Heroes RP hopefully tonight. Found a film thing I want to apply to first.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:01 pm

It's fine, take all the time you need. I figured I'd just post on both RPs at the same time, (that way I have more time to figure out what I should post without doing it hastily)
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next