Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Currently Thinking

3 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 17 Empty Re: What Are You Currently Thinking

Post  Lee Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Yeah you're going to need to find a good quality notebook to work with.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 17 Empty Re: What Are You Currently Thinking

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:34 pm

B & N actually has good quality stuff. they just happened to have every color but blue. Unless i wanted a blue one with a pattern already on it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Is this online or did you go to the store?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:38 pm

I went to the store.

I looked online as well and amazon has some possibilities. But I don't know if I want to trust my judgement on the picture alone. I'd rather see it in a store and look and see if I can work with it.

Surprisingly, barnes and nobles website had very little selection in terms of their journals.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Well I'm sure if you find some journals online from Barnes and Nobles, you'll know what you're getting if it's the blue version of the journals.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:45 pm

How can you tell though if the leather is workable based on a picture alone?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:47 pm

I meant if you found the journal you were looking at in the Barnes and Noble store online, but in blue, you'd know what you'd be getting.

So you can't know what you're getting 100% if you never inspected it in person.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Oh okay. I got you now.

I'll have to look at B and N again then. I only looked in the blue section of journals :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Yeah look for that specific brand you checked out. It might have blue or they might not had made a blue version.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Yeah, I realize that now. I'll have to get back to the store. Which is hopefully going to be some time in the near future because I have some books that need to be re-bought. And Im buying the snazzy versions barnes and noble has :D

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Good luck with that!

Going to stop drawing tonight now, got a little of the character's body and sketches fleshed out. At least where they all need to be positioned.

I'm going to draw it, a full background, then color it before I upload it online. I plan on making this one of my better drawings, so hopefully it turns out well.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:36 pm

so now which one should i be waiting for? the picture or the next chapter :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Who knows at this point. :P I haven't even started the chapter yet. All I got is the title, but you don't like it so...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:04 pm

stop teasing me.

i said to post the chapter and then id come up with a title for you. :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:32 pm

I'm not teasing, I'm being serious. I don't want to rush either.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:51 pm

So legitimately I have to write a title for you to get you to start working on it?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Did I say that? I meant at this point I don't know if the chapter or drawing will come first, as I don't want to rush either.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Well you said you weren't teasing and were being serious...and I only said you were teasing me over the title or lack thereof.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:44 pm

I just misunderstood what you were talking about.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:47 pm

oh...well yeah then that would be a problem. :p

i am still thinking about the One Piece post by the way....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:58 pm

It's cool take your time.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:03 pm

okay...i will then. but, if it takes a while, i think its safe to say im stumped :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Like right now you're stumped?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:37 pm

.................yes
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Just do what you were thinking of doing with Hawkins. Or what he was thinking of doing.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum