Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Currently Thinking

3 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 19 Empty Re: What Are You Currently Thinking

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:39 pm

it would if i possessed the capabilities.

also, Ai has different outfits...so picking one would be difficult.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 19 Empty Re: What Are You Currently Thinking

Post  Lee Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 pm

The one that the characters wore for the majority. Ai wasn't going through major wardrobe changes during the actual RP. If she was, it was only in your mind :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:31 pm

^ She has several.

I had written she had two 'outfits'. So that when she was in places like COAL, I wrote her switching from one to the other.

Then they went and bought new clothes in BaSingSe. Thats 3 already.

COALs uniform they had to wear while at COAL. thats 4.

And then Fire Nation clothes for whenever she goes to the Fire Nation...yeah I picked that outfit out already.

So she's got a decent amount to choose from :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:27 pm

The common one that was the most used. Everyone has one of those.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:58 pm

still :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:27 pm

No, the common clothes they wore. I was just saying it would be cool to do that. The clothes that they started off with in the tournament arc and kept for most of the RP.

Cause the clothes at the tournament arc is the clothes they've had on throughout the entirety of the FF chapters I've been writing. Even if Ai had a suitcase she brought with her at the village, she wouldn't had left with it. Like how you explain she has several pairs of clothes to change in at COAL, that she brought with her.

That stuff would had been left at the barracks when all hell broke loose. I seriously doubt anyone would had carried an entire suitcase of their stuff at the tournament finale.

The uniform they were issued was trashed completely. I guess you didn't catch that, but they were ruined on their first service.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Well she isn't carrying a huge ass suitcase. I was talking about like a backpack type of thing that just has a spare set of clothes. :p

And just because they get trashed, doesn't mean you can't cosplay with them :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:44 pm

No! You will cosplay as the tournament arc clothes and that is final :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Id have to change her outfit then because in her profile her get up was a total rip off of Tifa's outfit from FFVII :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Lame! :P Also the way Tifa dressed in FF7 was way skanky. I don't picture Ai in that at all.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:50 pm

yeah well EMBT or whatever her original name was wasn't the only one ripping off stuff....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Right, but that's too trashy for Ai.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Well it was modified....

oh and not her outfit from FFVII. I meant FFVII ADVENT CHILDREN. My bad. I keep forgetting she had a different outfit for the original game :p

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 19 Tifa_kingdom-hearts

So, it was something like that.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:56 pm

I could see Ai in that more than the one from FF7, but still that seems a bit of a stretch to. You see that kind of clothes indicates showing skin and or flirting, which as you said Ai is oblivious to. So she wouldn't be trying hard, or at all, to get men/boys to look at her.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Like I said, the outfit wasn't exactly like I just pictured. Her top was longer.

And excuse me Lee but just because someone wants to wear a shirt that shows a bit of skin does NOT mean they are asking for someone to flirt with them and want a guy to look at them. Especially in the anime world. :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Whatever, it's not something I picture Ai wearing. Plus there are no zippers in the world of Avatar :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:03 pm

There are in Korra. :p

And it wasn't zippered either. Look, it was that picture only in black and without zippers and without sneakers.

It was made out of a different material too. it would be the sort of material that Jun has.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Well I'm giving her a wardrobe change.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:07 pm

No, I'm giving her a wardrobe change. She's my character.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:08 pm

I meant in my drawing.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Well you didn't specify, you were talking about cosplay. What am I, a mind reader? :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:10 pm

You claim to be one.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:11 pm

No, no, I claim to be a psychic. There's a difference :p

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:15 pm

Another random question from Loyal Subject:

So, I found out I can download a trial version of Avid that will last 30 Days. And, Pixar wants you to know Avid when you apply for internships/recent grad programs. So the question is: should I download the trial now and have the month of August to play with it (mind you, I have no 'creative' video that I can work with at the moment). Or, should I wait until school starts and then possibly use it if I have to film anything for school?

There is a good chance I won't be doing much video editing at home though as the only class that I'm aware of that requires video production is my web series class. and we'll be working in groups so i wont be able to use it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:10 pm

If you think you can use it in school, then I'd say wait. You'd still get the training/experience, but also have time constraints to use it during. On your free time you'll have more leisure time to use it, but that might backfire as a result.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum