Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Currently Thinking

3 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 21 Empty Re: What Are You Currently Thinking

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:43 pm

I only had my first day of class yesterday lol XD. So it's a bit hard to say. I have another class tomorrow.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17171

Back to top Go down

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 21 Empty Re: What Are You Currently Thinking

Post  Lee Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Well how was it? I'm sure you can form an opinion there. I don't know if this one class I took will be worth the money or not.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18531

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:25 pm

I mean, it's my portfolio development class. it seems like it'll be fine.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Well I was just asking, cause I know school is staring up again.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:06 pm

How about you and your class? I mean, you said you weren't sure if it was worth it but what class is it exactly?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:13 pm

It's a class about AutoCAD, but the syllabus said the first day was going to be about 'Turning the computer on and off."

I don't use this much, but this is needed here, O_O Seriously that's basically what happened to and we had about four hours of that. I might just download a trial version and work with it on my own leisurely time.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:25 pm

I have no idea what AutoCAD even is. Seriously, what is it? XD

isn't there a time frame where you can drop a class with no consequences?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:30 pm

I don't care about grades, this is just something to put on my resume. It's a program for drafting.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:36 pm

No, I mean, dropping it and then finding a better class that might teach the same thing or might be the 'next level'.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:37 pm

It's the only night class of that course available. I can't do mornings or anything else because of my two jobs.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:12 pm

maybe you should take the course and talk to another professor that teaches it. this way, get the learning you need through another professor and technically you're still registered for the class so it'll show up on your resume.

or find a classmate that might have a syllabus from a different teacher that teaches the same course. i dont know, that's what i would do :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum