Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Currently Thinking

3 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 18 Empty Re: What Are You Currently Thinking

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:53 pm

That's my problem: nothing crossed my mind.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17174

Back to top Go down

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 18 Empty Re: What Are You Currently Thinking

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Right, but in your post it implied Hawkins was planning on doing an attack. So just do that, instead of him thinking it over and not doing it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18534

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:05 pm

right, im saying nothing came to mind right away and ive been thinking over how i want him to attack. but nothing comes to me. mostly because i havent figured out any sort of probably weakness other than his stomach and to wait out his drunk fighting state or whatever.

but the thing is, i dont even know if waiting it out is going to work. i mean, in a realistic situation it probably would. but this is One Piece so im not sure. plus, i dont know how much time it would take given that this is One Piece. i mean, in a 'regular' boxing match, it would probably take 10 minutes or so depending on how much strength the guy is actually putting out. 10 minutes movie time anyway...ie in the movies...not like in real life.

his stomach is just a thought because he winched at it the last time. and because that's technically where the alcohol would be...in theory. so...yeah that kind of makes sense. but the question then is how to get to him.

might have to look at Sherlock Holmes fight sequences. he deducts where to attack in the movie.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:12 pm

But Holmes isn't in One Piece :P And like I said, just go with that gut punching idea.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:15 pm

No, but he is a master fist fighter. unfortunately, there's really only one movie that strongly implements this and there's only really one fight sequence where it goes through his process of how he decides to act.

still, got an idea from it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Alright, whatever works!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:17 pm

it better work. im stealing ideas from a genius after all :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Intelligence has no reason being in One Piece! Logic is illogical!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:19 pm

well it's edited.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:27 pm

And that's a really good post. Seriously good job. Normally you just do something like Punches guy, but this is awesome.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Sherlock Holmes is awesome. I take no credit in that post.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:37 pm

So that's basically what he does?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:40 pm

In that scene? Yes. lol.

Granted, he does a bit more. I just cut it down to the parts I thought would be effective.

Here's the scene if you're curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGCMfprPJoA
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:31 pm

I think I found the perfect dress for my Belle costume.

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 18 Tumblr_lvg7lqFz2u1qkw47q
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:02 am

Planning ahead for Halloween?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:10 pm

oh yeah. i need all the planning time i can get.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Well are you going to show a link or something?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Oh, I didn't know you wanted to see it :p

http://www.amazon.com/Allegra-Woman-Scoop-Mid-Calf-Dress/dp/B008596AI4/ref=sr_1_316?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1343094873&sr=1-316&keywords=blue+tank+dress

though, now that Im looking at it again, it might not be good. it doesnt show how the back is cut out.

.....damn it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Granted the dress is cheap, I wouldn't be too sure about it. Clothes and material can look and feel entirely differently then what was displayed online.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:13 pm

I know. Hence why I just said they don't show the back and it's supposedly a back cut out.

Hence why I just wasted time looking for something else in a store that I can go to.

I found a nightgown that might be a good Wendy's costume.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Welp I'm going to go and make my badass Halloween costume :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Shut up :p

Although, I have a backup in case this doesn't work. And all I got to do is go to Loews and take a bunch of paint card samples XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:25 pm

We should make our Avatar RP character costumes and then use them at some comic-con and people will wonder what series they're from.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:26 pm

.....i could never make Ai's costume. so no.

:p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Well it would be cool anyway.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum