Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:04 pm

Not really following, but ok!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:18 pm

^ like, what's going to happen or is supposed to happen is 'fun' stuff i.e. silly things (not extremely silly but the characters are going to be in odd situations). so it'd be better if there are more characters with different personalities interacting with each other and with their situations.

i mean, otherwise it'd be almost like having two Eeyores in a ridiculous situation. and that's not really fun :p you need a Tigger in there too.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Well you can hold off on that for later, because you never know where my three parter will actually lead :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:52 pm

........yeah that's true.......
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:09 pm

okay, i have an idea.

i just need to figure out some things. but i do have an idea.

and id personally rather have it be with Quiver and Jet.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:34 am

I can do that, but it would have to be before the clone betrayal arc and Midnight Crusader/Lunar Knight's arrival. So way before those. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:45 pm

that's what i was planning on.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:42 pm

okay, so i finished the first post for the arc. but ive got a question:

i can write this one of two ways: more like an actual episode where you would be reading about things and events that you're character wouldn't know but would, in a sense, give away a decent amount of what's going on or i can write it as i've been doing where you really won't know what's going on until you and Quiver figure it out.

i just want to know which way you'd prefer me to write it. ive got it planned out for either scenario for the most part so i dont care which way we go.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:43 pm

I'd say do what you feel would be the best.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:36 am

okay.

this doesnt effect what was already posted btw
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Sorry for the lack of activity, I'll be doing a post shortly for the Heroes RP. Anyway I figure you're busy with school right now, so we're probably both busy :P

By the way, how is school going so far?

Also on unrelated news, the Ravens won the SuperBowl! It was a pretty close and intense game, unlike their first SuperBowl game, which was 34-7. It was also interesting in that the coach of both teams were brothers. Both teams did pretty good.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm

It's okay.

Classes aren't that fun. Mostly because I hate how I don't know anyone in the class. There's a decent number of kids from Web Series in the same boat as me and they feel the same way. We hate it.

Yeah I know. The Ravens were actually in serious trouble when I started watching the game so I stopped watching it because that's who I wanted to win I guess...I mean...I like birds over numbers so....anyway, so they apparently started doing well again after I stopped watching. :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:51 pm

The 49ers were doing terrible at the beginning. They had about 6 points to the Ravens 21. It just fluctuated a lot. Sort of like their game with the Denver Broncos two games back.

Although that one was even more of a close call. They had four games, each where they tied the other.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 5 S-JACOBY-JONES-large

They were actually losing 28-35, just watch this clip to see what little time they had. There was a lot of timing and planning before the actual throw. All in total they had about forty some seconds to try to make a comeback.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/12/jacoby-jones-touchdown-joe-flacco_n_2465119.html

And that just tied the score. They had to win the overtime (because there's no ties in football anymore) There was one game way back in the 60s that was a 0-0. Either those teams both sucked or they had great defense lol.

In the end, it took a second overtime. They almost lost it, because the Broncos had pushed them literally to the last inch near their field goal. Not sure how much you know about football, but with each play the offensive team is able to advance further towards the defensive teams goal line. (Depending on how much distance they gain)

Then after that, they just kept pushing inch by inch per play, until they were far enough to kick and earned three points to win the game.

So...

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 5 Tumblr_mhg7vkY7kQ1r3vf9no1_1280 :P

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 5 Tumblr_mhoftdUkBQ1s0gkz8o1_500
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:43 pm

I edited my post.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:42 pm

Well I'm off for the night, take it easy.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:50 pm

i was going to leave anyway.

btw, episode 1 aired tonight...just fyi...obligated to promote this.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:44 pm

Am I allowed to do time skips? just wondering....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Sure I guess, it's your story after all.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Okay, like you know how Quiver and LK had a plan to attack the creature in the last arc but I didn't know about it? I'm telling you Jet knows to a degree what the note means. I'm just not telling YOU what it means. But your character knows. So you have a heads up.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:13 pm

I made that plan up at the last second on account that you missed three other options I had given Quiver. :P But ok, I'll take your word for it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Well either way, it's still something you should know.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Edited one of my posts. I honestly don't know what the message details fully. I have an OOC post explaining it more. So I got two post versions. Just read the post and you'll understand.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Really? I thought you would kind of know what it was referring or paying homage to.....

oh well, you'll find out :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:05 pm

OOC: O-o . not sure if you're going to end up kicking yourself shortly or if you legitimately don't know....
God forbid I don't know about internet memes. I think this is a little better then some of your goofs :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:26 pm

It's not an internet meme really....it's more like an urban myth that someone created and it got popular through the internet.

http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Slender+Man
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next