Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 12 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:43 pm

Also, I found a bellow the other day, which I bought for a few dollars. It's in really rough shape, but nothing a few fix-ups can't take care of. Anyway judging by the design and look, it's a late 1800s model.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 12 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:33 pm

OOC: welcome to the world of asshole parents Jet.

yes, I could in theory have made them more compliant and that would have made everything easier. but then I realized parents are little shits for the most part so I have to make everyone's life difficult. including my own.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:36 pm

I was half tempted to have Jet reply

'Yo Tyler's mom, why you such a bitch?'
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:45 pm

i mean on one hand, i kind of understand because asking all these questions about Zach could psychologically torment the poor kid. but on the other hand she needs to calm the hell down and talk to her son before making decisions for him.

So....yeah. it makes sense if you're an overprotective parent.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:47 pm

The life of children in Little Springs outweighs the life of one.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:49 pm

Except when it's your kid. Then your kid comes first apparently :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Jet's going to super-sped her into the highway, cause information gathering is not up his alley.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:28 pm

I will hopefully get to my post on Tuesday. Tomorrow I have work in the afternoon until late at night and I'm not going to lie I've been playing Assassin's Creed IV in the morning before work.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:46 pm

That's fine, work comes first. And whatever else you have. You don't have to explain yourself for not posting things. Unless for some reason you suspect you might not get to it for a month or something.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:15 am

I like making sure people are in the loop. It's how I roll.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:32 pm

You can have Jet find the kids...I mean, the kids aren't at the school but they're right in the area....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:23 pm

Ok, I just wasn't sure if you wanted to do something with them or not. Didn't want to hijack the post, if you were going to have the culprit visit them.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:31 am

I'll post tomorrow. Don't want to screw anything up and I'm tired and unable to focus.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:07 pm

Okay, so I have a question. Did Jet leave the kids to go find Quiver or is it like he waited a while with them and then left? I'm a little confused because the first part seems to indicate he left momentarily to find Quiver while the second part seems to suggest otherwise.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:12 pm

More like he thought better of leaving the kids behind, after thinking it through some more.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:34 pm

So his plan is to leave them when the opportunity arrives correct?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:37 pm

Not really. He thought about leaving, but then realized they were just kids. So he's still with them.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:49 pm

gotcha
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:50 pm

Is the culprit finally going to reveal themselves in some way, after quite a few pages? Or is Quiver's butt finally getting over here.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:56 pm

I'm not telling!

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:57 pm

You're telling, or Jet will break all ten of their fingers.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:04 pm

It's pretty obvious who the person is that they're running into right now...I mean, it's a classic cliche. :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:12 pm

Yeah I know.

I did it all the time when the entire gang was here for Avatar RPing, but everyone always fell for it :P
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:17 pm

I never knew anyone's names or who they were so I'm not really surprised.

Oh it's the archer and the other guy....who the hell are they again? Oh it's the crazy girl...wait, we have a crazy girl in this story?! Since when?

I have no excuse for anyone else though.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:35 pm

Which crazy girl? There's like a thousand, and Ai is on the top of the list.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next