Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Currently Thinking

3 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 9 Empty Re: What Are You Currently Thinking

Post  Cana Alberona Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:54 pm

I had that with exams kept dreaming I failed or missed them. and Horror films!

Cana Alberona
Cana Alberona
Non-Bender

Female Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

What Are You Currently Thinking - Page 9 Empty Re: What Are You Currently Thinking

Post  Lee Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:23 pm

I hear that a lot, about people having nightmares about school. Never really had those myself though. I might had one, but not enough to remember/count.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18535

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:28 pm

I have nightmares about school all the time.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17175

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:31 pm

I think I had one dream where I went to the wrong class (it wasn't even mine), but because I entered they forced me to take the exam anyway.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:27 pm

I've had plenty of dreams where I couldn't get to the right class due to whatever mayhem. mostly i just didn't know where the hell i was going in the school and the school was ridiculously big.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Haha I think everyone has something similar to that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:53 pm

yeah, i usually have them right before school starts.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:58 pm

What do you have after school starts? Crazy exam and projects that just don't go right or that you're late?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:01 pm

umm....it depends. the ones that really stick with me are where i cant get to class lol.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:10 pm

So have you had any crazy dreams lately? I had one, but completely forgot what it was about lol.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:37 pm

yeah i had one last night but i dont remember it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:44 pm

So how was your first day of school?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:33 pm

It was pretty good. My theater class doesn't seem too difficult. And my TV production class seems fun.

And my one professor is a fan of Torchwood and we will be watching that in class. :D
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Sounds good, glad it's turning out well!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:51 pm

i can only hope for the best :D we'll see with the other two classes.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:55 pm

When do you have those two, tomorrow?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:20 pm

no, i have one tomorrow and then one friday. i have class everyday except Wednesday this semester. which i hate...and i dont know how im going to deal with it to be honest XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Yeah that's an odd day to have off, right in the middle. I'd rather have it at the start or finish of the week.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:29 pm

yeah i know T_T forget about that, im used to only having to go to school for 3 days. but now i have to go for 4 and the hours are similar to high school hours. its really annoying.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Well I guess you'll know how I felt every semester lol.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:38 pm

i guess i will then XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:36 am

Well my first semester, because I transferred over, I had the last slim pickings of the courses. Because of that my classes were so spread out during the same day. I had like an eight hour time gap (so my free time was like a full school schedule) and that was before the second class even began.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:37 pm

yeah but id rather have that (and have had that before) rather than coming everyday for only a little while. id rather just be there and get it all done as opposed to going back and forth.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Well I still went four days that semester.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:24 pm

I wanted to say something...

but I don't remember what it was...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum